Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Classic Cars
Classic Cars Do you just love the classics?
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-27-2017, 04:31 PM   #1
Max the Roofer
AF Newbie

New member, seeking guidance

Hello All from Cincinnati

New member here, i am looking forward to enjoying and learning about one of my favorite things in the world, vehicles.

I have a 1968 Ford LTD 4dr with an original 302ci and 3spd Automatic transmission (I believe FMX tranny). The car has 61k original miles, and aside from a few things it is in overall great condition for the age.

Does anyone know what headers will fit this car? There are zero made specific for this vehicle, so i was wondering if any other cars with the same engine and tranny and frame would share possible demensions. I want to do the full exhaust on this car and convert to dual exhaust as well as swap the manifold for a header. Short style might be best for my uses

Thanks for any tips or suggestions. Just looking to squeeze a little more power out of this old sweety, as cheaply as possible. Will probably swap intake and 2barrel carb for a 4bbl setup in yhe near future
Max the Roofer is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Classic Cars