Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Oldsmobile > Cutlass Series
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Cutlass Series Includes Cutlass Ciera, Cutlass Cruiser, Cutlass Calais, Cutlass Supreme, Custom Cruiser, as well as the GM N-Body subforums.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-27-2003, 03:52 PM   #1
crtolds
AF Newbie

1985 Cutlass Supreme for sale Cols, OH

I've got a 1985 Cutlass Supreme that I purchased for my mother in 1990.
She just turned 86 years old and says she's tired of all the bad drivers and has turned the car over to me to sell.

The car has 66000 original miles and has only been driven about 4000 miles in the past 13 years.

It is two-tone gray outside with a light gray cloth interior inside. Seats, carpets, headliner and etc are all in very good condition and everything on the car works. Body and paint are very good with minimum paint chips and the car looks really great. There is 1 chip in the windshield and a very small paint chip in the roof. Otherwise, The paint is very good all around, but is slightly oxidized (only) on the roof. I think it would buff out very well. Very minimal dings/chips/scratches, much better than would be typical condition for a car of this age due to the very light usage it has seen. The car has always been garaged.

It is full power (except seats) and even has power opera windows in the rear. The A/C has just been serviced and works like new. Tires have less than 200 miles on them and the car had a brake job about a year ago. It runs terrific, rides like a caddy and is tight and quiet.

If you are in the market for a really nice vintage Olds Cutlass Supreme, you will be very happy with this one! I'm asking $2800.00.

If there are any questions, don't hesitate to post. Potential buyers are welcome to inspect the vehicle if your situation places you in the Columbus, Oh area.

Regards, crtolds.

Last edited by crtolds; 10-28-2003 at 07:41 AM.
crtolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 03:17 PM   #2
XtremeLt1
AF Newbie

I am very very interested in this car but would like to know a few things like is it a 4dr or 2dr and is it a v6 or v8? I am interested so please let me know ASAP.
Thanks
XtremeLt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 05:37 PM   #3
crtolds
AF Newbie

Re: 1985 Cutlass Supreme for sale Cols, OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeLt1
I am very very interested in this car but would like to know a few things like is it a 4dr or 2dr and is it a v6 or v8? I am interested so please let me know ASAP.
Thanks
Hi.
Sorry for the sketchy info. It's a 4 door with the 3.8 V6. If you want to send me an email, I can send you pictures if your interested and also answer any other questions.

You can email me at the_real_analog_man@hotmail.com

Regards, crt.
crtolds is offline   Reply With Quote