Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-05-2003, 10:58 AM   #46
speediva
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to speediva Send a message via Yahoo to speediva
I wish I could afford "mods"... All I've got under the hood right now are new NGK's, blue wires, and a new cap and rotor. :o Oh, and next week I will probably be forced to get a new cat b/c my car doesn't pass emissions. Stupid college getting in the way of my life.

2005 Subaru Forester 2.5X
1997 Honda Civic EX Coupe

Inform yourself:
AF User Guidelines
Old 03-17-2003, 03:28 PM   #47
Supra650RSP
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Supra650RSP
All right y'all,
My mom wanted to throw this out to you all. First, she wants to say hi to all the lady racers out there. She drives a Turbo'd Si as a daily driver and loves to beat on kids with anything. In fact she will go to the Drag Strip with me on weekends. It's funny because she will get laughed at for being an old lady at the strip...till she cuts a better time than anyone else out there. She just wanted to say, "lady's keep driving and beating up on guys, we know who the real car morons are!"

And to anyone else here, my friend that is standing behind me is a model from Cali. She just broke up with her boyfriend and wants to say that there are actually models that do indeed know about cars. She wanted to buy a sports car for her boyfriend and so he asked for a new BMW...She bought him an R34 Skyline. He sold the car because he wanted a true performance car and not some "Jap Thing"...she dumped his butt
Old 03-17-2003, 04:31 PM   #48
B16EJ1
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Supra650RSP
All right y'all,
She just wanted to say, "lady's keep driving and beating up on guys, we know who the real car morons are!"

That's a pretty general statement. What about all the guys that support their women and just help educate on auto things?
Old 03-25-2003, 03:54 PM   #49
Dorikin
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by swedish
to throw in another guy's opinion, i would rather talk to a girl that has the ability to have a intelligent conversation about cars (or music or anything else) than look at a girl that as good as she may look, is dumb as a brick, and as a side note, i think any girl that can have a good discussion about cars is great, but that's a whole other story...

also, where is that thread?
I went otu with a chick who was really gorgeous but dumb ass a post....I know you should love a girl for who she is, but she had NO interests other than me buying her stuff....which aint happening, cuz my parents are making me buy my 240...
Derek: Haha AF Sig Material
Old 04-04-2003, 11:55 AM   #50
94delsolSI
AF Newbie

usually the guys that ask if thats your b/f's car or something but it really isnt probably know less about cars then you do. because the guys that are extremely knowledgable know many girls that know alot plus no matter what i always walk up to a girl by a nice car and assume its her's because if she is just a model or something then she'll feel dumber then me but if i acted like every girl was a model then that would make me ignorant.
Old 04-08-2003, 09:40 AM   #51
D2daT2daM
AF Enthusiast

grunt grunt , me is man, (grunt), me like women and me like car and me don't know how to put the 2 together harhar
Old 04-08-2003, 12:14 PM   #52
speediva
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by 94delsolSI
usually the guys that ask if thats your b/f's car or something but it really isnt probably know less about cars then you do. because the guys that are extremely knowledgable know many girls that know alot plus no matter what i always walk up to a girl by a nice car and assume its her's because if she is just a model or something then she'll feel dumber then me but if i acted like every girl was a model then that would make me ignorant.
I admit that I probably don't treat most other girls in cars with the respect I should. Thing is, they usually are toting their b/f around when I see them, and thus pretty much conclude that they aren't doing anything themselves. I guess I just take the treatment (ignoring) I usually get and pass it on. :o

My friend, Becky, though... she knows a LOT more about cars than I do. I can understand some concepts, but I've never done the work. She works at an oil change place and actually gets in there and does the work so she can apply the concepts that I only can picture.

Inform yourself:
AF User Guidelines
Old 04-08-2003, 07:28 PM   #53
D2daT2daM
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by saturntangerine

I admit that I probably don't treat most other girls in cars with the respect I should. Thing is, they usually are toting their b/f around when I see them, and thus pretty much conclude that they aren't doing anything themselves. I guess I just take the treatment (ignoring) I usually get and pass it on. :o

My friend, Becky, though... she knows a LOT more about cars than I do. I can understand some concepts, but I've never done the work. She works at an oil change place and actually gets in there and does the work so she can apply the concepts that I only can picture.
sorry but your friend becky is a dike
Old 04-09-2003, 11:34 AM   #54
speediva
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by D2daT2daM

sorry but your friend becky is a dike
I'd do my research, if I were you. :o Just because girls like cars doesn't mean we're gay. Ever think that maybe it's a REALLY good way for girls to meet guys???

Inform yourself:
AF User Guidelines
Old 04-09-2003, 07:40 PM   #55
D2daT2daM
AF Enthusiast

Quote:

I'd do my research, if I were you. :o Just because girls like cars doesn't mean we're gay. Ever think that maybe it's a REALLY good way for girls to meet guys???
didnt mean it like that i would love to find me a gurl that knows cars , too bad cant find me one at all but chiks working at oil change places are "Aceepted" as dikes kinda , well here they are
Old 05-03-2003, 03:05 AM   #56
superbluecivicsi
AF - Advisor

A fine azz gurl, in a rice rocket......Damn that turns me on........If ur fine in you kno honk your horn.......HONKHONK!!!:frog:
FS: B series InlinePro cast mani, PnH RC 550s, and Hondata S2b. pm me.
Old 05-16-2003, 11:05 AM   #57
janello116
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to janello116
ahh that bugs the SHIT outta me when guys pull up to the passenger side of MY car (god damn it its mine) and say "hey nice ride man" to my boyfriend. i just wanna climb over that seat and bust his lil asian ass. so what if im the only girl around here to have a decent car and actually know what shes talking bout...doesnt make it any less mine!!!!:finger:
Old 05-16-2003, 02:17 PM   #58
SilverY2KCivic
Cali Guy

Send a message via ICQ to SilverY2KCivic Send a message via AIM to SilverY2KCivic Send a message via Yahoo to SilverY2KCivic
Quote:
Originally posted by D2daT2daM

didnt mean it like that i would love to find me a gurl that knows cars , too bad cant find me one at all but chiks working at oil change places are "Aceepted" as dikes kinda , well here they are
That's gotta be about the gayest thing I've read ALL week. Once again, the haters, don't be jealous if a girl can do more with a car than you can. Heck, if I could I'd find me a HOT girl mechanic to do super technical work on my car for me. Actually I know a couple. but neither live near me.
All rights reserved... All BITERS served!

"The last time you had THIS much fun driving a car, it cost a quarter, and gyrated in front of the supermarket."

i have yet to see any well done imports around here. most are road toilets driven by some high school punk -Drift

hessemer69 on AIM
Old 05-23-2003, 01:39 AM   #59
DblOvrhedCamron
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to DblOvrhedCamron Send a message via Yahoo to DblOvrhedCamron
Quote:
I hate guys!

All I heard at the Carlisle PA Custom Compact Nationals was either:

"Is that your boyfriend's car?"
or
"Show your tits!!!!"

I was so appalled! I mean, I went there to look at some nice cars, and to get ideas of what I may want to do to my car when I have the money. When I said that I drove a stick, all the guys were near-dumbfounded. Oh well. One day they'll learn.
We had two girls that came to the show with us and brought a 5thgen civic. I coulden't leave them alone b/c there was always some guy with a camera coming up to one of them telling them to show there tits. It really pissed me off, this show was like marti graw right b/f the burnout comp on saturday, and then after the BC another girl at the show got mobbed. WTF!?!?

Old 05-24-2003, 05:53 PM   #60
speediva
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by DblOvrhedCamron

We had two girls that came to the show with us and brought a 5thgen civic. I coulden't leave them alone b/c there was always some guy with a camera coming up to one of them telling them to show there tits. It really pissed me off, this show was like marti graw right b/f the burnout comp on saturday, and then after the BC another girl at the show got mobbed. WTF!?!?
Yeah, they f*cking cancelled it for future years b/c people this year acted like a bunch of fuckers. It's crap. Just in time for me to finally start having money to do shit with my car and the damn show goes down the tubes. I probably wouldn't have gone next year anyway. There's only so much you can do with rice from year to year. :o

Inform yourself:
AF User Guidelines