Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-15-2004, 05:28 PM   #61
lefty13lefty
AF Newbie

Re: Ford Vs. Chevy

you go girls, im a guy but i you ladies are doing an awsome job of standing up for yourselves, i respect that in a girl.... Keep talking about ur fords and chevys, dont listen to the other pricks for guys, they give ones like me a bad name......GOOD JOB
Old 09-29-2004, 07:26 AM   #62
y2icon
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to y2icon Send a message via Yahoo to y2icon

what the hell is a ford?

chevy all the way
Old 09-29-2004, 02:10 PM   #63
ShoX8517
AF Enthusiast

chevy, because i have one.
Old 10-02-2004, 12:29 PM   #64
89IROC&RS
AF Fanatic

well, all i know is that my camaros together have been T-boned, have T-boned other cars, been parked on top of a chain link fence, and gone off the road at 50mph, and in all but the last instance i drove them home, found parts, done all the work myself, and completely fixed them for nearly nothin. and even the last instance where i went off road, im gonna go home for break from school, replace the screwed up parts, put her back together, good as new. the cars are tough as nails, easy to fix when somethin does break, and cost almost nothin to repair. On the flipside, ive seen a fox body mustang slide the rear end around on a exit ramp, hit the guide rail and the rear end, as in the whole thing, differential, rear tires all of it, snapped out from under it. and it ground to a halt. so eh, take it as you will.

And i might point out, that ford likes to claim it has more repeat buyers than any other brand, and the F150 is the highest selling truck in america, its because they crap out so often that they owner has to keep coming back and replacing them, whereas the chevy truck is still on the road

Chevrolet Camaro - I enjoy beating the hell out of people

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=68052
Old 10-03-2004, 01:04 PM   #65
dayna240sx
Banned

Send a message via AIM to dayna240sx
Re: Re: Ford Vs. Chevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89IROC&RS

And i might point out, that ford likes to claim it has more repeat buyers than any other brand, and the F150 is the highest selling truck in america, its because they crap out so often that they owner has to keep coming back and replacing them, whereas the chevy truck is still on the road
that is the most rediculus thing I've ever heard... If the car was so shitty, they wouldn't come back and buy the same thing... So you just keep telling yourself that
Old 10-03-2004, 07:53 PM   #66
89IROC&RS
AF Fanatic

no body said brand loyalty was a logical thing, ford buyers, as a whole arent right in the head, so they keep going back for the blue oval on the hood, nevermind what their last experience was lol (yes im stereotyping, its a thing we do in the car world, its half joke, half opinion, geeeeeze)

Old 10-08-2004, 02:42 AM   #67
ShoX8517
AF Enthusiast

im sticking up for 89...not only is he and friend and knows his shit..but he has a 3rd gen like mine >=)
Old 10-09-2004, 05:18 AM   #68
FormulaLT1
Fight the powwa!!!

Send a message via AIM to FormulaLT1 Send a message via MSN to FormulaLT1 Send a message via Yahoo to FormulaLT1

I like both Chevy & Ford as I have owned both and had very few problems with both but if I could only own one or the other I would vote Chevy all the way (gots to love those Vette's!)
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart.

Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear)
Old 10-14-2004, 02:47 AM   #69
GTStang
Stang Guy

Send a message via AIM to GTStang

Quote:
no body said brand loyalty was a logical thing, ford buyers, as a whole arent right in the head, so they keep going back for the blue oval on the hood, nevermind what their last experience was lol (yes im stereotyping, its a thing we do in the car world, its half joke, half opinion, geeeeeze)

I agree with 89!!!!! I'd love to own a Camaro but I don't want to have sex with my sister so I'm out!

Old 10-14-2004, 03:07 AM   #70
dcatkin
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectPhantom
american cars suck!!! shame on you all!!! hahaha i kid i kid... well chevy because its just way more reliable then ford.
Some people just have to speak their mind, even when it's plain to see that they don't have one, allow me to tell you a little secret, Americans built the first cars. So just think of it this way, your little turd honda would not even exist without Ford, and I'm not a Ford fan, I choose Chevy all the way. But I will give credit where it's due, so please kick start your brain before you let your fingers do the walking. Http://hp-car.com
Old 10-14-2004, 03:27 AM   #71
FormulaLT1
Fight the powwa!!!

Send a message via AIM to FormulaLT1 Send a message via MSN to FormulaLT1 Send a message via Yahoo to FormulaLT1
Re: Re: Re: Ford Vs. Chevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTStang
I agree with 89!!!!! I'd love to own a Camaro but I don't want to have sex with my sister so I'm out!
LOL, I'm sorry 89 but that was a pretty f*ckin funny burn.
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart.

Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear)
Old 10-14-2004, 12:37 PM   #72
GirlSolRacer
AF Newbie

Um, why would someone come on to a HONDA forum and say something like "your little turd Honda"? I don't get it.......lol
1984 Chevy Truck - custom paint, 5/7 drop, 20's, custom interior, crate 350, slightly bored, edlebrock intake manifold, 700 turbo tranny, 9in rear, 373 gears..... runs 14's in the quarter, but is used to haul my car.

1995 Honda del sol - parked right now, but has a turbo b18 soon to be installed, strictly for the track (not street legal)

2000 Honda hatchback - B20 with a Type R head, runs low 14's, for now...

Hyperformance Kustoms
Old 10-14-2004, 11:33 PM   #73
89IROC&RS
AF Fanatic

Re: Re: Re: Ford Vs. Chevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTStang

i see someones been reading the threads in the mod section

well played by the way

Old 10-15-2004, 01:17 PM   #74
GTStang
Stang Guy

Send a message via AIM to GTStang
Re: Re: Re: Re: Ford Vs. Chevy

Quote:
i see someones been reading the threads in the mod section

well played by the way
Don't worry I'm sure next time they get a chance in the Camaro forums they'll Zinggg me good!

Old 10-15-2004, 01:50 PM   #75
93/01alaLUDE
AF Enthusiast

Cars I have owned: 02 ford ranger edge, 01 mustang, 03 mazda mx6(basically a ford tho), 98 trans am (gm/chevy), and 93 Honda Prelude.

And w/ that said I have to go w/ Chevy. Unless you buy a mach 1 or cobra, mustangs are pieces of shit. And then if you do get one of those theyre way over priced and not worth it. My lude bone stock gave v8 stangs trouble. And any good ford model drag car doesnt have a ford engine in it. Ever heard of the saying "Ford tough, Chevy stuft" ive seen it alot. 80s and 90s model stangs w/ chevy engine dropped in them. I got a friend w/ a 92 mustang running low 11s in 1/4 mile but hes hasnt had a ford engine in it since his dad gave it to him. (no really 2 weeks after getting it ford came out, chevy went in, "ford tuff chevy stuft" custom sticker put on the back glass.

anyways...i say chevy. Thread should be changed tho to ford or chevy......or honda? HONDA BABY

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot