Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Scion > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-05-2004, 05:09 PM   #16
aznxthuggie
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: Re: these things suck ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraZone
I can't comment on the Camry, because I haven't driven one in a long time, but it's tight, solid, corners well, accelerates nicely, and has a lot of great features

I can't wait to try the 5-speed, especially supercharged!

As far as I know, most places are only able to keep one for display, at the most, because they're all pre-sold. The sales person I was dealing w/ said he was getting the first 5-speed, but I could drive his since there weren't any others for me to try
i just test drove a 5 spd.. it was really nice
aznxthuggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 12:21 AM   #17
mx6rrr
AF Regular

Re: these things suck ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civic_D16Y5
the Xa and Xb look like a fricken box on wheels, why people would buy them, I DONT KNOW. but one thing is for sure,they lied when they said that they were designed by a sci-fi addict, because a sci-fi addict would have designed a car that is similar to a lamborghini, the only one of these cars i would ever drive is the Tc or the Xc, which ever one is jsut about to come out.
yah, its like that damn honda element....
mx6rrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 07:47 AM   #18
Hybrid93Hatch
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Hybrid93Hatch

Quote:
the Xa and Xb look like a fricken box on wheels, why people would buy them, I DONT KNOW. but one thing is for sure,they lied when they said that they were designed by a sci-fi addict, because a sci-fi addict would have designed a car that is similar to a lamborghini, the only one of these cars i would ever drive is the Tc or the Xc, which ever one is jsut about to come out.
I test drove an Xa and must say I'm sold for one!!! I'm going from an Eg hatch w/ GSR that's damn fast to this slow econobox. You probably say why in the hell would you do that?

1) I'm done with modding of cars. At 26 (average money) it's time to invest my money more wisely, like in a house.

2) Under 15k out the door for a Toyota w/ power everything and floor mats is pretty damn good.

3) I actually think the Xa looks pretty nice. The Phantom gray with nice tint will be pretty attractive in my opinion.

4) 32 / 38 mpg is damn good as well for my driving to and from work.

Oh and to compare the Tc to an Evo8 is just reatarded! Compare it to the Oz rally edition Lancer.
Old 07-17-2004, 11:34 PM   #19
Dead_Ed
AF Newbie

Question Re: these things suck ass

Quote:
but one thing is for sure,they lied when they said that they were designed by a sci-fi addict...
I think you are referring one of the television commercials for Scion, which says blah blah blah, by some dude -- sci-fi addict. Obviously those aren't the right words, but the deal is that the specific commercial was done by a sci-fi addict, not the car. Another ad is by a hip hop DJ guy, etc.
Dead_Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 02:03 PM   #20
domesticdisturbans
AF Regular

yea im impressed with tthe boxes(xb) im thinkingof a blitz super charger for mine nadn bout to toss on some airbag struts on it for beter handiling and ( still b able to go over speed bumps)but yes its nice and roomey as all hell perfect for comuting or road tripsand they are nice and affordable
my persoanl opinion is that the xa is trying to pull off a jelly belly look
my 5 cents
-shawn
domesticdisturbans is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Scion > General Discussion