Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > CL | Inspire | Saber | TL
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 11:25 PM   #1
skateforever123
AF Newbie

1996 acura tl cd player swap after doesnt start

i just pursche a 96 acura tl it has 105000 miles brand new radiator everything is perfect i wanted to go ahead and swap the cd player to a aftermarket one so i started by removing the negative battery terminal like you are sopposed to then i pulled the wood trim off from aroun the deck then unplugged the climate control and then the cd player then i noticed i didnt have all the wires with me so i left it like that then plugge the battery back in i went to start an nothing happend everything is ok thought the battery is new the started is fine the fuses all work an all the relays in the fues box are good to ?????? all lights work great just seems like the igniton went out or something dunno can any one help thans that would be great
skateforever123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 02:42 AM   #2
skateforever123
AF Newbie

Re: 1996 acura tl cd player swap after doesnt start

well i duno wut the problem was but now its fixed i think there is a coded inginton thing where you pull the stero out or somting is triggers it but dunno i reconnected the batter and disconnected a few times then held the lock button on the remote for about a minute then got it and it started rite up weired lol well if any knows write me back
skateforever123 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > CL | Inspire | Saber | TL