Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Ram Pickup | Ram SRT10
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-07-2006, 09:54 PM   #16
dadof4s
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to dadof4s Send a message via Yahoo to dadof4s
Re: 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselman
Well since I own a 2004 Black Rumble Bee I love the SRT-10 give me what I paid for my bee and I will buy one tomorrow!!!

I like Dieselman's thinking. Now just give me 1/2 the money my exwives cost me and I will buy one now.
dadof4s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 10:35 PM   #17
Miguel M.
AF Newbie

Well, if you guys happen to have any other questions regarding the new 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10, feel free to post.

Regards,

Miguel M.
Marketing Representative
Dodge Information Center
www.dodge.com
dodgeforum@bbdodetroit.com
Miguel M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 10:19 PM   #18
tony36
AF Regular

Send a message via MSN to tony36

If you are looking at a srt 10, money should not be an issue, if it is look for something else. They seem high priced but you have to look at what it has. It has a race tuned suspension along with the viper engine. The tranny is really beefed also. If you get to drive one you will understand why they cost what they do. They truely drive like a sports car. If you just want a 4x4 that equals the 1/4 mile numbers of the srt10 look at the srt jeep. It has the hemi and almost identical #s in the quarter. IN fact it outperformed the new ford mustang. All in all, if you have the $ and love muscle, you can" go wrong with srt10. You will never get buyers remorse with that truck
tony36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 04:27 AM   #19
dodgeinfocenter
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony36
If you are looking at a srt 10, money should not be an issue, if it is look for something else. They seem high priced but you have to look at what it has. It has a race tuned suspension along with the viper engine. The tranny is really beefed also. If you get to drive one you will understand why they cost what they do. They truely drive like a sports car. If you just want a 4x4 that equals the 1/4 mile numbers of the srt10 look at the srt jeep. It has the hemi and almost identical #s in the quarter. IN fact it outperformed the new ford mustang. All in all, if you have the $ and love muscle, you can" go wrong with srt10. You will never get buyers remorse with that truck
Hello tony36,

Thank you for the positive feedback. I couldn't have put it better myself. The Dodge Ram SRT-10 holds the record for the fastest full-sized production pick-up truck in the world. Now, if speed in a truck is what you're in search of, then look no further. Not to mention, where else will you find a truck with the same engine as its highest performing car? Additionally, the fact that this vehicle can acheive the 0-60 mph and the 1/4-mile times that it does with such a tough Power-To-Weight Ratio to overcome, only strengthens the notions of innate high-quality for the Viper engine.

Talk to you soon,

Miguel M.
dodgeinfocenter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 06:54 PM   #20
Miguel M.
AF Newbie

Well, if anyone happens to have any additional comments/questions regarding the new 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10, feel free to post. I would be more than happy to be of assistance.

I'll be around.

Miguel M.
Old 03-13-2006, 07:14 PM   #21
BleedDodge
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to BleedDodge

What do you know about that new Challenger?
Old 03-14-2006, 06:55 PM   #22
Miguel M.
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedDodge
What do you know about that new Challenger?
Hello BleedDodge,

The Dodge Challenger concept vehicle has unquestionably been added to my vehicle wish list. At this time, we have yet to receive any solidified information stating as to whether or not this vehicle will eventually reach the production stage. My best suggestion for the time being would be to stay posted with the Dodge website and us at the Dodge Information Center for updates as they arise. In addition, be sure to check out the following link for the latest from Dodge at the Auto Show(s): Dodge at the Auto Show(s)

Talk to you soon,

Miguel M.
Old 03-16-2006, 01:52 AM   #23
bunyz06rabbitt
AF Newbie

Hello Miguel! I want you to know that I traded in my '03 Hemi QC for an '06 SRT10 QC in black. I think the new look is an absolutely fantastic upgrade from the last series. Turns a lot of heads and get a lot of "awesome" comments from total strangers. One of the quiet statements this truck makes is that to have qualified for financing or whatever it is you did to get this
machine, you've got to have money. And be a little eccentric in this era of ever rising gas prices. Be advised, 34 gallon tank on the QC and only takes premium grade gas. The power is undeniable, absolutely breathtaking. My other hotrod is an '02 Covette Z06. But I think I like the truck better. My work vehicle is an '01 Ford Focus wagon SE. I got $23,000 in trade for the Hemi (was paid off), put $20,000 down and financed the rest. Will not go into the rest, but overall I'm happy with the deal. Even got money back when I canceled the old extended warranty on the Hemi. Much improved ride and quieter than the '03. No problems to report so far, well only had it three weeks now. Thanks Miguel!
bunyz06rabbitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 03:31 AM   #24
imtheoneandonlyD
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to imtheoneandonlyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunyz06rabbitt
Hello Miguel! I want you to know that I traded in my '03 Hemi QC for an '06 SRT10 QC in black. I think the new look is an absolutely fantastic upgrade from the last series. Turns a lot of heads and get a lot of "awesome" comments from total strangers. One of the quiet statements this truck makes is that to have qualified for financing or whatever it is you did to get this
machine, you've got to have money. And be a little eccentric in this era of ever rising gas prices. Be advised, 34 gallon tank on the QC and only takes premium grade gas. The power is undeniable, absolutely breathtaking. My other hotrod is an '02 Covette Z06. But I think I like the truck better. My work vehicle is an '01 Ford Focus wagon SE. I got $23,000 in trade for the Hemi (was paid off), put $20,000 down and financed the rest. Will not go into the rest, but overall I'm happy with the deal. Even got money back when I canceled the old extended warranty on the Hemi. Much improved ride and quieter than the '03. No problems to report so far, well only had it three weeks now. Thanks Miguel!

I want pictures. Im totally jealous of you.
Old 03-16-2006, 12:43 PM   #25
bunyz06rabbitt
AF Newbie

I would love to post pics but don't know how. Got the digital camera with dock but clueless as to posting pics in these or any forums.
bunyz06rabbitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 03:55 PM   #26
Miguel M.
AF Newbie

Quote:
Hello bunyz06rabbitt,

Thank you for the positive feedback and congratulations on the purchase of your new truck! It's always a pleasure to hear from enthusiastic first-time owners. I say this with utmost certainty, it is, the baddest truck on the planet; bar none. Please keep me posted with any comments or adventures - which I know will occur . Although I have yet to take a 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 for a test drive, I have witnessed several home videos showcasing its unsurpassed speed and power. There is a particular video that comes to mind: a 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 was involved in a drag-strip race and was going up against an unworthy adversary (who's brand identity will remain concealed). Following the race, I couldn't help but feel that the opponent's truck seemed to appear congenitally incapable of even contending with the Dodge Ram SRT-10. However, at first glance I was excited to see the outcome. As further praise for the 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10, this truck had zero modifications. But, I digress, I wish you all the best with your new Dodge Ram SRT-10.

Regards,

Miguel M.
Old 03-17-2006, 04:08 PM   #27
imtheoneandonlyD
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
I would love to post pics but don't know how. Got the digital camera with dock but clueless as to posting pics in these or any forums.
You can upload them at www.photobucket.com they will have the image code ready to copy and paste for easy posting.
Old 04-02-2006, 03:02 PM   #28
Miguel M.
AF Newbie

Well, there doesnt seem to be too much activity regarding the new 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10. If you guys happen to have any comments/questions, feel free to message me at my e-mail me below.

Take care,

Miguel M.
Old 04-10-2006, 02:17 PM   #29
Dodge Ram 1500
AF Newbie

Thumbs up Re: 2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10

Hi folks! I have been an staunch Chevy Truck man now for the better part of 15 years. I only would ever have a Chevy....that all changed when a buddy of mine went to work for our local Chrysler dealer. I am now driving a 2006 Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition Quad SB 4X4 with the MDS 5.7L Hemi. All I can say is WOW!!! I absolutely love my truck! The engine and looks of this truck turns heads in every direction. I have received a heck of alot more comments on this truck than any other Chevy I drove! I love my Ram!
Dodge Ram 1500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 02:06 AM   #30
imtheoneandonlyD
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodge Ram 1500
Hi folks! I have been an staunch Chevy Truck man now for the better part of 15 years. I only would ever have a Chevy....that all changed when a buddy of mine went to work for our local Chrysler dealer. I am now driving a 2006 Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition Quad SB 4X4 with the MDS 5.7L Hemi. All I can say is WOW!!! I absolutely love my truck! The engine and looks of this truck turns heads in every direction. I have received a heck of alot more comments on this truck than any other Chevy I drove! I love my Ram!

Nice choice on the hemi. Its a great platform. Are you planning any mods?

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Ram Pickup | Ram SRT10