Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A
Car Buying Q & A Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple. Visit AutomotiveHelper.com for useful car buying tools and research. Also, check out Vehicle History Reports to help you avoid chances of finding a lemon.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 04:32 AM   #1
Kree8iv
AF Newbie

Contemplating getting an Acura RSX Type-S. Advice?

Coming up in the next couple of months I will be purchasing a new(to me) vehicle. I've been leaning toward 04-06 RSX Type-S. I also have looked into Honda Civic Si's 07s, 08s and 09s. So you can basically see what I'm after. You guys have any recommendations(on these or other cars), advice?
Kree8iv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:58 AM   #2
Jamesfranklin
Banned

Re: Contemplating getting an Acura RSX Type-S. Advice?

Just the best option at current time for the people who want to purchase a car for general use. It may not provide you with the luxury, but will surely fulfill your basic requirements. Along with that, its pretty pocket friendly as well and you can easily get it inside your spending budget. And as long as looks and performance is concerned, its far ahead than all other such cars at the moment.
Jamesfranklin is offline   Reply With Quote