Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Daewoo > Leganza
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 09:36 PM   #1
starmom
AF Newbie

Please Help Serious Problems

I just bought 1999 Deawoo Leganza.. as is. I had it a couple weeks and all of a sudden the whole electrical panel goes out. .. the clock... the air/heat turns off.. and the key will not come out. It was doing it off and on while driving, but now it doesn't work at all. Which means that not only am I driving in my car with the windows down and no time.. But everytime I get home, I have to undo the battery to and plug in back in to get my key out so my battery doesn't go dead. Then everything will come back on when I first start the car only to turn off again when I start to drive.. This is a pain... Anyone else having these problems or can help me????Thanks
starmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:24 AM   #2
burtonroger83
AF Newbie

Re: Please Help Serious Problems

That sounds like a serious problem! Get it to a service, don't try to fix it. Look like the hole electric system is down and at a service garage professionals will know how to handle your problem! The ECU my be down too, watch out!
Old 01-27-2011, 11:07 PM   #3
cjl64
AF Newbie

Re: Please Help Serious Problems

I am a former Daewoo Mechanic. I have seen this a few times. Two things come to mind. !) It is possible that your Body Control Module is gone out or , 2) The wiring harness needs replacement. Some more detailed info would be helpful, let me know.
cjl64 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Daewoo > Leganza