Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-08-2002, 06:48 PM   #1
HondaS2000tuner
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to HondaS2000tuner
Question So...which of you girls have the PHATest ride?

Sup thiz iz Dave~ I know I know...I'm not a girl but this room (very obviously why) was interesting. So I decided to take a looksie...and hmmm some o the carz I saw are pretty phat. So what I want to know is...because I love cars so much...which girl has the PHATest ride? Show me your cars girlz~ Letz see what you got!

TUNER
:smoker:
Old 01-08-2002, 08:07 PM   #2
desireems77
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to desireems77 Send a message via Yahoo to desireems77
Hi and Welcome!

I'm sure I don't have the best ride out of all of the girls, but the details of my ride are in my sig. I don't have enough money to complete mod out yet

1993 Honda Del Sol SI
Samba Green Pearl
Old 01-08-2002, 09:35 PM   #3
Hondahottie
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Hondahottie
i dunno about "PHATest" but i bet i have the fastest
Old 01-08-2002, 10:07 PM   #4
desireems77
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by Hondahottie
i dunno about "PHATest" but i bet i have the fastest
I'd have to agree with that

1993 Honda Del Sol SI
Samba Green Pearl
Old 01-09-2002, 12:53 PM   #5
HondaS2000tuner
AF Newbie

hmm

hmm....

To desireems77:
Nice car~ Love the choice of color. I'm sure in time that car will be a beast and beauty. As for the sound system, I was quite impressed. I had 2 12" MTX subs pumped with a MTX amp all on a Alpine head unit. I also had a infiniti speakers all around in my CRX (My car before my S2000). I hope to hear more updates on your car, and get to see you around in some races and scenes.

To Hondahottie:
Prelude!! Nice! I was seriously considering to purchse a Prelude SH 2001 before I fell in love with the S2000. So whatz your best time? and what are the few mods under the hood? My friend owns a 97 Prelude V-tec and he and I kept on wondering if he or you would win...lol! Well~ all in all prelude (although a little boxy in my opinion) are one of a kind beauty and H22 motor ain't no joke. If you have a pic. of your car than I'd love to check it out along with the car's information hehe~~!

TUNER
Old 01-09-2002, 12:57 PM   #6
Hondahottie
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Hondahottie
HondaS2000tuner: get on AIM
Old 01-09-2002, 03:00 PM   #7
GRLRACR
AF Newbie

I am sure my car is not the Phatest but I think it looks good.

Old 01-09-2002, 03:43 PM   #8
drift
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to drift
Re: hmm

Quote:
Originally posted by HondaS2000tuner
To Hondahottie:
Prelude!! Nice! I was seriously considering to purchse a Prelude SH 2001 before I fell in love with the S2000. So whatz your best time? and what are the few mods under the hood? My friend owns a 97 Prelude V-tec and he and I kept on wondering if he or you would win...lol! Well~ all in all prelude (although a little boxy in my opinion) are one of a kind beauty and H22 motor ain't no joke. If you have a pic. of your car than I'd love to check it out along with the car's information hehe~~!

check my sig.
Old 01-09-2002, 05:42 PM   #9
desireems77
AF Enthusiast

Re: hmm

Quote:
hmm....

To desireems77:
Nice car~ Love the choice of color. I'm sure in time that car will be a beast and beauty. As for the sound system, I was quite impressed. I had 2 12" MTX subs pumped with a MTX amp all on a Alpine head unit. I also had a infiniti speakers all around in my CRX (My car before my S2000). I hope to hear more updates on your car, and get to see you around in some races and scenes.

Thanks!

What state do you live in??

1993 Honda Del Sol SI
Samba Green Pearl
Old 01-09-2002, 08:49 PM   #10
HondaS2000tuner
AF Newbie

Thumbs up WoW~

To Hondahottie:
I have a temporary SN on AIM: Temp SN 4 Dave. I know...itz corny but hey~ my HondaS2000Tuner doesn't work for some reason. But all in all hit me a IM. I'd love to get into this "FASTEST" prelude. Sounds very intense

To Desireems77:
Your welcome~ But trust me when I say I meant it. Your car audio is really quite an impressive site~ O~ and I live in Maryland. I hate this state...itz illegal to perform an engine swap...-_- And cops are so augh! lol~

To GRLRACR:
WHOA! that has to be one of the most beautiful looking Civicz I've ever seen~! What was itz original trim? and what contests did you win? I had a JDM B16A swap (thanks to my good buddies in NJ) in my (or was) CRX. I love the B16Az 8,000RPM redline~^-^ I like your tag too~ cute and to the point~lol I tried to think of somethin for mine but it always turned out weird.

To drift:
Cool Prelude~! and most of all~ TURBO CHARGED prelude lol~! Thatz gotta be a phat ride. What kind of turbo is that? Greddy? Blitz? I tried to get a Blitz turbo with Greddy intercooler and Apexi controller, but ran out o money.. lol~ The body kitz phat too~! What type o body iz that? I don't see too many preludez hooked up around where I live so I get curious about them a little hehe~

TUNER
Old 01-09-2002, 09:20 PM   #11
desireems77
AF Enthusiast

Re: WoW~

Quote:

To Desireems77:
Your welcome~ But trust me when I say I meant it. Your car audio is really quite an impressive site~ O~ and I live in Maryland. I hate this state...itz illegal to perform an engine swap...-_- And cops are so augh! lol~

Wow, really thanks

You're always welcome in Colorado

1993 Honda Del Sol SI
Samba Green Pearl
Old 01-10-2002, 07:56 AM   #12
GRLRACR
AF Newbie

Quote:

To GRLRACR:
WHOA! that has to be one of the most beautiful looking Civicz I've ever seen~! What was itz original trim? and what contests did you win? I had a JDM B16A swap (thanks to my good buddies in NJ) in my (or was) CRX. I love the B16Az 8,000RPM redline~^-^ I like your tag too~ cute and to the point~lol I tried to think of somethin for mine but it always turned out weird.
Hey Thanks for all the compliments on my car, it used to be a dark green color (the factory green). I have won Top 25 and Judges Choice at MIR/World War III (I forget what the new name is) on November 11th. My car was not showable till June 2001 and I only took it to two shows last season, but I plan on hitting them all this year! Yeah I love the JDM B16A's too even though they are not the fastest motors they are fun to have! It took me awhile to figure out what I wanted for my tag, I wanted people to know that it was a girls car and I did not want to put a GirlieGirl Racing sticker or anything like that on it.
Old 01-10-2002, 09:09 AM   #13
drift
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to drift

Quote:
To drift:
Cool Prelude~! and most of all~ TURBO CHARGED prelude lol~! Thatz gotta be a phat ride. What kind of turbo is that? Greddy? Blitz? I tried to get a Blitz turbo with Greddy intercooler and Apexi controller, but ran out o money.. lol~ The body kitz phat too~! What type o body iz that? I don't see too many preludez hooked up around where I live so I get curious about them a little hehe~

rebuilt Garrett T3 with a custom trim on the compressor and exhaust and custom installation... not a turbo kit.

the body is just the 5th gen Prelude body and optional body kit available from Honda, nuthin special.

Last edited by drift; 01-10-2002 at 07:16 PM.
Old 01-18-2002, 09:30 AM   #14
Spunkymonkey
AF Fanatic

Here's mine.

Well the before shot :P

This is the teg with the Mugen bodykit on. I'm actually getting a new kit put on at the moment. The front bar was cracked, and so felt like a change. I am keeping the wing though.

There's a chick driving that thing

www.performanceforums.com
Old 01-18-2002, 11:12 AM   #15
GURLSVTEC
AF Regular

Talking 2 BE HONEST....MINE'S PRETTY FAST....

MY CAR MAY NOT LOOK AS GOOD AS GRLRACR'S.....BUT I THINK IT KICKS ASS IN THE 1/4 MILE.... ANYWAY......WHEN I GET MY PICTURE SCANNED I'LL PUT IT UP FOR U GUYS.....BUT UNTIL THEN...LET MEJUST TELL U ABOUT IT....

EXTERIOR:
-NO BODY KITS...I HATE EM....JDM FOR LIFE!!!!:finger:
-CARBON FIBER HOOD
-BLITZ WHEELS....SORRY CAN'T GET THESE NO MORE...HEH
-CUSTOMIZED FRONT BUMPER....
-JDM AMBER SIDE CORNERS

ON THA INSIDE....
-FULLY BUILT LS VTEC BY "ERICK'S RACING"....GO ERICK!
-JE PISTONS
-TYPE-R CAMS...CTR
-TYPE-R HEADERS....
-TYPE-R EXHAUST
-TYPE-R SUSPENSION...REAR BRAKES AND ALL....CORNERS ARE AN A+!
-68MM THROTTLE BY JG
-SUPER HIGH COMPRESSION!
-VP RACE GAS ONLY!!!! 108 OCTANE BABY!

I CAN'T EVEN THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE I CAN DO WITH MY CAR...HEHE...BUT I'LL PUT UP A PIC SO U GUYS CAN CHECK IT OUT...
ALL IN ALL...I RUN THE QUARTER-MILE (AT PALMDALE W/ HIGH ELEVATION) 13.5 WITH STREET TIRES(I REVVED IT ALL THE WAY TO 9000 RPM'S)...I'LL POST MY TIMESLIPS TOO IF U WOULD LIKE...
AT POMONA...SINCE IT DOESN'T HAVE HIGH ELEVATION...I RUN HIGH 12'S...BEST TIME THERE WAS 12.8....

I'M KINDA IN THE MIDST OF GETTING A NEW MOTOR? BUT I WANT UR GUYS' ADVICE....SHOULD I STICK WITH WHAT I GOT?
OR SHOULD I SELL IT AND GET A GSR AND TWEEK THAT OUT? DAAAMN....9500 RPM'S DOES SOUND GOOD ON A GSR HUH?
TELL ME WHAT U GUYS THINK......TAKE CARE

PEACE OUT......:ylsuper GIRL RACERS ROCK!:ylsuper

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot