Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Buying Q & A Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple. Visit AutomotiveHelper.com for useful car buying tools and research. Also, check out Vehicle History Reports to help you avoid chances of finding a lemon.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-19-2015, 12:53 AM   #1
Natepd22
AF Newbie

Time for a New Car

Hi guys. I am deciding to invest in a new car. I have had a 2012 civic si and a 2013 WRX. My civic was hit by a drunk driver and totaled. Then I had to trade in my WRX for a Jeep JK because of the weather where I live (West Virginia). The area i am from keeps about 1-4 feet of snow on the roads before you get to main roads, so the wrx just bottomed out. It was a beast when it had traction tho. So now that I have a primary that gets me from point A to point B no matter what obstacle is in its way I am wanting to get another car to run with boys again. They are running EVOs, supercharged mustangs, and CTS-Vs. Mainly just street pulls, but I need something that has decent handling just because I love curves ways more than straight aways. I'm thinking something with a 0-60 under 5.5. I don't care how old it is. I am just thinking either new enough to get it financed or under 10,000. Thanks guys let me know! Any help is appreciated. If finance i need payments around 200-300. with a down payment of around 3,000-5,000 so im leaning toward used because of financial reasons.

Natepd22 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A