Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Subaru > Legacy / Liberty / Baja
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-02-2002, 12:22 AM   #1
KRIMNL
AF Newbie

RS Turbo

Is it just me, Or is the web lacking in Legacy/Liberty RS Turbo websites and information?

I'm considering getting a GX Sedan and putting a WRX EJ20 Turbo in it, Making it pretty much the same as a RS Turbo but at a lower price, and more fun cause its a build up.

What u guys n gals think?
KRIMNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2002, 10:13 PM   #2
romoranger
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to romoranger
go to http://www,i-club.com/forums they will have all the information you will ever need. I, myslef, am rebuilding the 2.2Litre engine fo the legacy L from 95 and then turbocharging it. i pretyt much have the whole thing plkanned out.
new con rods, pistons, headwork, of cousre new piston clips, new vlaes, retiners, and valve springs, and then the turbo kit from iON performance, when it comes out, and i am leaning towards a 3" inch midpipe and cat back.
Old 04-04-2002, 02:53 PM   #3
EJ25STi
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to EJ25STi Send a message via AIM to EJ25STi Send a message via Yahoo to EJ25STi
more specifically, go to www.i-club.com/forums , then go to to the aftermarket forced induction threads. there you will find everything you need to know about it.
EJ25STi is offline   Reply With Quote