Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 10:57 AM   #1
dlbitron
AF Newbie

Thumbs up Bitron Engine & Fuel stabilizer

So I have had problems in my mazda, idling problems, like something was sticking. While idling, engine hot (btw it's just a 4cyl 16valve mazda 626 with 65k & standard tranny), my idle would drop and sputter from 800rpm to 400-500rpm every minute or so (without the a/c on or fan) i was hoping it was a vacuum line. Anyway, I just got on this Bitron formula, I invested in the company to start an MLM but they sent me a lot of product, you can see it work here http://www.bitronglobal.com/BTVProductDemo.wmv. I almost crapped myself, then i watched some testimonials that race car drivers posted about it... even better. It finally came today after a few days and I had just changed my oil and I had some room for a bottle of bitron. I threw it in, ran it until it reached running temp. then i went for a spin, and man, it free'd up something because my idle problem is gone and it sounds like i gained a cylinder. I don't care about that Z class car but the product works. Then my old man used the penetrating lube on some brake fittings and it worked a lot better than zip.

This stuff makes your motor run up to 20degrees cooler. I also got the fuel stablizer and gear/hydraulic additive but I haven't used that yet. Guys... all i'm saying is you need to use this and renew your frickin engine. Stop using slick-50 (that will ruin your engine btw) and try a bottle of this stuff. you can get it through my site if you wanna try it dlbitron.neverpayforfuel.com, just skip the intro and go to the product line. It's worth checking out, i'm not trying to catch any negative feedback for this post, I just want to pass on a good product. Don't pay attention to the "business opportunity" unless you know what that's all about, because not everyone is into MLM, and not everyone can understand that, plus that's not why i'm posting.

Check out the product, it's supposed to reduce emissions and save fuel consumption.

Good luck.
dlbitron is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
bitron , emission , engine , fuel , oil
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General