Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Prelude
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 02:49 PM   #1
pipen23s
AF Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to pipen23s
Unhappy 89 honda prelude prodject help wanted.

hi , i have just purchased an 89 honda prelude and plan to get it show quality. i have been looking for items to fix it up but am noticeing that there aren't alot of items for this year of prelude. for example i can only find 1 or 2 body kits for my prelude. i was wandering if anyone knew of any place i could look for a better selection in this area. also i was wandering if any one could tell me what motor would be the best to swap in my prelude to get the most power out of it. i was told that an h22 would be a good swap but was wandering what the diffrence was between the h22 and the h22a. any help would be greatly appreciated
pipen23s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 07:42 PM   #2
sofast
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to sofast Send a message via MSN to sofast Send a message via Yahoo to sofast
Afirmative. There is limited mods for our 3g preludes. But there are some out there. A good source for hard to find parts a decent deals is ebay. They have a few body kits available. I got my VIS/Demon kit cheap as hell off ebay. Actually I got most every part for my lude off ebay. You can also try http://www.andysautosport.com/ for more body kits. There is only 2 agressive kits out that I like. The Demon and another that I believe that is out of aussie. As for the H22 or H22a you will have to fab your own motor mounts cuz they are no longer available. That would be the swap to have but is $$$$$$. I went with a B20a. Only adds aprox. 15hp but its a direct swap and I have plans for turbo. Good luck with your 3G man. Hit me up if you need halp finding anything.

sofast is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Prelude