Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Sequoia
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 05:33 PM   #1
gaf11123
AF Newbie

Smile 2004 Toyota Sequoia Limited Need Ideas!

This is my 1st time on this site but it appears their are some sharp folks here and I hope I can get some ideas on how to fix my Sequoia. I bought a 2004 Sequoia Limited from and auto auction yesterday. Got it really cheap. It was a stolen recovery vehicle. From what I've found so far, the ECU under the glove box was stolen and the vehicle has NO KEYS at all to start the vehicle or unlock the steering wheel. A few of the trim pcs by the console where the mirror switches and heated seat buttoms go was also torn up. I don't see anything missing by the console however. My 2 questions are (1) What will be the easiest and cheapest way to get the keys and a remote for this vehicle set up as I have zip for keys now? (2) Whats the easiest way to get a ECU for this car without going with a brand new one? (3) Back to the keys...can the dealer program them without having the car sitting in frt of him? I can't start this veh. , of course, and didn't want to pay another towing bill to get it to my dealer 45 miles away. Any ideas are really appreciated!
gaf11123 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Sequoia