Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Street/Track Racing Stories!
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Street/Track Racing Stories! Beat any Mustangs today? Tell everyone about what your Honda can do! (Keep it clean)
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-19-2005, 03:31 PM   #1
LucidReality
AF Newbie

Nice fun

I was driving along The broadway up here in my '87 Accord LX-I, when i came to a stoplight. I was waiting for it, when this guy pulled up next to me in a blazer. he revved his engine and all that jazz. I looked over at him and i noticed he was like 400 lbs. HUGE guy in a HUGE truck. But i also had two passengers, so i wanst running totally light either. One was my G/F who is like 100 lbs MAYBE. and the other was her best friend who is like 200 lbs

Anyway, the roads were a little wet from a hard rain earlier that day. So when the light went green, our tires spun for a little bit. But eventually i got traction and took off, leaving the truck in the dust. At the next stoplight, he pulled up again, and i was ready to waste him again. Light went green, and my tires spun even more this time, so i was slower than him to start. I started to catch up, then i shifted into 3rd and went over some city train tracks, and the tires lost all traction and he got away. Its funny how that works. In 3rd gear, on stock internals. Well, needless to say, we got to another stop light, did the whole thing again, i wasted him this time, no traintracks to screw me up Then at the last light before i had to turn off, we went at it once more. As soon as the light went green, we took off, but then my fuzz0buster started going off, so i killed it. He took off thinking he was winning, and about 100 feet ahead, was a cop. He got busted hardcore, something like 35 over i think.

just goes to show ya, if ur racing a guy, and he suddenly kills it, dont keep going

LucidReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 06:16 PM   #2
94DXSiR
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to 94DXSiR
LMAO

Nice kills and Im assuming your fuzzoBuster is a radar detector right? Thank you for the one who invented those things!!!

"Can I go home yet?"

Civic lives at: www.cardomain.com/id/robdohc
94DXSiR is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Street/Track Racing Stories!