Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Cedric | M45 | J30 | Gloria
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 04:18 PM   #1
leopard j
AF Newbie

95 j30 parts for sales

hi my 95 j got crashed by my girlfriend. only the front got damaged. the bad part was that the airbags went off and cracked the winshield. fenders are ok the engine is still okay as i did an electric fan conversion and had room to spare in the accident. i would love to keep this car but id rather help other fans keep their j's on the road so i am selling my parts. it is a beige 95 with beige interior. this car has been well maintained by me an ase certified mechanic. it has 156000 miles on it . i changed the timing belt at 150K and all fuel injectors at 143k. i also updraded the alternator to 125amps, new alternator from a 99 quest ( custom made) and will give you instructions with purchase. also it has an air filter upgrade (cone+adapter) for more power. oh yaeh almost forgot the tension rod bushings were changed with firmer ones from energy suspension(nissan 240parts), shocks are worn though. has original rims with yokohama avid h4's with about 10k on them, better handling.car is pretty much complete and willing to sell any part that u need. call me at 3232745635 or dancarman84@yahoo.com for pricing you come get or i deliver free 50miles from los angeles. quick prices engine:$300/$350with trans u pull. alternator 125amp: $60 with install info. wheels and tires: $ 150 for all or $50 individual. tension rods: $ 50 for both. anything else u need let me know i give a good deal, i want you guys to keep ur j's rolling even if i cant, represent!!! long live the leopard!!!
leopard j is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Cedric | M45 | J30 | Gloria