Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > Audio/Security
Audio/Security car audio, security.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-06-2001, 04:12 PM   #1
Koojo
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Koojo
Heres the deal. What you think?

I went to speak with one of the tech's that installs audio systems at Best Buy (awesome place, they just built a huge one where I live..anyway). He told me all I need to do is put in a converter box if I want to put a sub and an amp in my car. Since the factory amp is shitty and wont be able to provide the power to my new subs, I will ad an additional amp, that will be only used with the sub. The factory amp will just power the speakers. He said he could do this no problem with the converter. What you think?
Koojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2001, 06:29 PM   #2
BruinG20
AF Enthusiast

Yep, it's true. That's what I did with mine, it's even easier than setting up a normal amp cuz you can just tap into the stock amp for power rather than running wires across.

HotShot Cold Air Intake
AEM Bypass Valve
Infinity Kappa Perfect 12" Sub
Digital Beta Kappa 400Watt Amp
Hella Hi/lo 7000k HID Conversion kit

BruinG20 is offline   Reply With Quote