Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Blazer > Problem Diagnosis
Problem Diagnosis Got a problem you can't fix? Post here and one of our members will answer as soon as possible.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 12:53 AM   #1
chaddeaton
AF Newbie

91 4.3 Injectors Will Not Pulse

I Swear I Have Tried Everything.... I Also Own A 91 S10 With The Same Motor So I Have Switched All Kinds Of Parts To Try To Figure This Out... Here Is What Is Going On... The Injectors Are Getting Fuel And It Has A New Pump And Filter... They Just Will Not Spray. I Have Stripped The Wires Back And All 4 (2 To Each Injector) Test Hot. When I Ground Out 1 Wire On Each Injector They Spray, But Not Like They Should. They Just Dump Fuel When Grounded. This Is My Wives Only Means Of Transportation And I Am Getting In More And More Trouble Because I Cannot Figure It Out... Here Is A List Of The Things I Have Replaced.
Fuel Pump And Filter
Relays
Computer
Module (Little Black Box That Runs Injectors On Distributor)
Injectors
I Just Cannot Figure It Out... I Am Ready To Find An Intake For An Old Astro And Carborate This Thing... Please Somebody Help!!!
chaddeaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:33 PM   #2
old_master
Advisor/Moderator

Re: 91 4.3 Injectors Will Not Pulse

The white wire at the ignition module sends a pulsed ground signal to the PCM while cranking and while running. The PCM sends a pulsed ground to the injectors through the dark blue and dark green wires, (gounding them out will open the injectors and they will dump fuel). The pink wire at the ignition coil must show battery voltage with the ignition in the RUN and START positions. The white wire at the ignition coil must show a negative pulse while cranking. Post your results for each wire.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
4.3 , blazer , fuel , injector
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Blazer > Problem Diagnosis