Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Fabrication & Tools > Fabrication Tools
Fabrication Tools Discuss and learn about all types of tools used in fabrication, from angle grinders to english wheels.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 07:08 PM   #1
Smith & ARROW
AF Newbie

Cutting Wheel Testing Proposal

Hi everyone!
My name is Amber, I am the Sales Manager for a global abrasives company called Smith & ARROW.

We believe our cutting wheels, grinding wheels and zirconia flap wheels are as good as the best in the world at a fraction of the price. To prove this point I was wondering if any of your members would be interested in conducting some testing on our product and reporting back to the Forum?
I would be prepared to distribute a limited number of free sample packs of 25 of our INOX grade Ultrathin Cutting Wheels (either 3"/75m, 4"/100mm, or 41/2"/115mm, or 5"/125mm) x 1/32'' (1mm) to 5 or 6 your members who you as a forum feel would be most qualified to comment on the quality and price.

These discs are excellent for cutting stainless steel, mild steel and aluminium.

We would like to see our products tested in the garages and workshops of the people who use them! All I ask is that in each case the user reports back to the Forum fairly and honestly on:

1/ the speed with which they cut
2/ the life of the product
3/ the value for money based on the prices on our website.
Please note: this offer is for experienced users only – Our Ultra-thin Cutting wheels are 1/32'' (1mm) thickand must not be twisted or bent in any way, they are for CUTTING ONLY.
We are only interested in hearing from experienced users so that we get a fair and reasonable testing process and report.

Although our Zirconia Flap Wheels and Grinding Wheels are of the highest grade - it is more economical to ship the smaller cutting wheels as free samples to illustrate the quality of our range.

If this is something that interests you please respond to my offer giving me your contact details and what size cutting wheels you most often use.

I look forward to the Forum's ideas on my offer!

Our products are available 24 hours a day on Ebay or from our web site www.smithandarrow.com

Cheers!

Amber Dique-Bellette
Sales Manager
Smith and ARROW
www.smithandarrow.com
Smith & ARROW is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Fabrication & Tools > Fabrication Tools