Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Almera | Sunny | Pulsar | Bluebird | Tiida | Versa | NX | Avenir | Tino | Stanza
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-25-2004, 06:26 PM   #1
allred
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to allred Send a message via MSN to allred Send a message via Yahoo to allred
mysterie engine in a 1987 pulsar se

Hey i have a 1987 nessan pulsar with a 1.8 dohc engine in it the problem no one can pinpoint the exact year of it because the engine looks like a 93 and newer or to be more spacific it looks like a honda vtech engine that are in the newer cars so if you could help me somehow let me know pleaseput this to rest
allred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 01:50 PM   #2
Motard
AF Regular

Seriously, if you could supply a pic it would help alot.

Completed:
Nissan 350z
WRX STi
Motard is offline   Reply With Quote