Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Integra
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-29-2003, 04:08 PM   #1
Eye Of Apocalypse
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Eye Of Apocalypse Send a message via Yahoo to Eye Of Apocalypse
Mia Toretto's

Mia Toretto drove a Acura Integra in the film The Fast And The Furious, I just recently found this out, the guy who gave me a few stats on some of the cars I was seeking didn't have anything on this particular vechile so I figured why not ask here.

Make: Acura
Model: Integra
Year:
Horsepower:
0-60:
0-100:
Quarter Mile:
Color: Baby Blue
Bodykit:
Tires:
Rims:
Speakers:
Engine:
Engine Modifications:
Front End Modifcations:
Rear End Modifications:

Last edited by Eye Of Apocalypse; 05-29-2003 at 04:49 PM.
Eye Of Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2003, 04:24 PM   #2
KrNxRaCer00
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to KrNxRaCer00 Send a message via Yahoo to KrNxRaCer00
it was a 3.5 gen automatic (from the way she had both hands on the wheel). thas all i kno tho...it was a piece of rice that was ruined w/ stickers an a weak paintjob...

99 Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
2000 Acura Integra Type R (sold)
1994 Acura Integra GSR (retired/sold)
KrNxRaCer00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2003, 06:54 PM   #3
sameintheend01
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to sameintheend01
ok, that whole movie was bullshit. "$70,000 under the hood" and the car would top out at 140 and a 1/4 mile around 10 secs. I dunno, for the price of that car AND $70,000, i think i could pull a little bit better than a 10 sec 1/4. Not to mention the fact that the race against the 4 cars in the beginning took like 10 minutes....maybe the new movie will be a bit more accurate.
Iridium Spark Plugs
High Performance Plug Wires
High Flow Cat (unistalled)
Cool high/low beam lights
All around slotted and AEM pads
sameintheend01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2003, 07:07 PM   #4
Eye Of Apocalypse
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Eye Of Apocalypse Send a message via Yahoo to Eye Of Apocalypse
Quote:
Originally posted by sameintheend01
ok, that whole movie was bullshit.
With the tons of people who've thrown that in my face, that's been made pretty clear. I'm no expert as i've stated, but even my 11 yr old cousin knows that engine trouble doesn't cause the flooring of your damn car to fall out. (I still wonder why the hell anyone would want a metal floor to..hm)

The whole point of this man is for research, not because i'm planning to build replica's of all these rides, though that has crossed my mind to do someday if I ever get the money, i'd probably put them in a museum or something though as a tourist attraction to make some $$
Old 05-29-2003, 07:13 PM   #5
PWMAN
AF Enthusiast

Well, while I agree the movie was inacurate, they didn't say 70,000 under the hood they said ''you blew up a 70,000 dollar car''. You can probably atleast 20 grand tied up in the exterior, maybe 10K in the interior including the stereo. So that leaves 40 for the engine, which i don't really know but is a stand alone fuel management system really 10K dollars? If so that leaves 30 for the rest, which is easily spent. I'd say a 9 second car is more accurate. But I saw the real specs, it was pretty much a stock GS-T decked out. It had 230 WHP, which takes like a grand to do, maybe not even that. The supra really had like 600 HP though.
PWMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2003, 01:22 AM   #6
AirAllen01
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via Yahoo to AirAllen01
Okay, he's asking about Mia's Integra, not the eclipse. If you wanna argue about the movie, go somewhere else please. This was started so Eye of Apocalypse could get some specs on the car, not to get your opinion on the movie.
AirAllen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2003, 09:38 AM   #7
PWMAN
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by AirAllen01
Okay, he's asking about Mia's Integra, not the eclipse. If you wanna argue about the movie, go somewhere else please. This was started so Eye of Apocalypse could get some specs on the car, not to get your opinion on the movie.
You didn't give him any specs on the car either so why don't you ''go somewhere else''
I wasn't really arguing anyway, I was just explaning a possibility on how it could be 70,000 dollars. Even though it really wasn't.
Old 05-30-2003, 10:18 AM   #8
AirAllen01
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via Yahoo to AirAllen01
Wasn't trying to be rude, it's just that you know as well as I do that if you start on one thing in this forum then you have everyone and their brother arguing over something and the reason the thread started gets put on the back burner. I gave him the first specs in a different thread and I'm just trying to follow up and get some answers myself. No hard feelings man.
AirAllen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2003, 08:49 PM   #9
PWMAN
AF Enthusiast

Gotcha
Old 05-30-2003, 09:38 PM   #10
94tegRS
AF Enthusiast

i heard somewhere that the eclipse was a non turbo and the BOV sound was aded to the sound effects ort something? but that sounds like something some cheap kid would do, not a big producer.
-01 R1-04 daytona 600-94 teg RS-95 teg LS
-91 teg RS-92 teg GSR-94 civic CX hatch (3 times)
-94 civic DX-96 civic HX-97 Accord LX-72 superbeetle
-74 beetle-84 silverado-66 c10-74 maverick-78 280z
-84 200sx-86 tercel wagon-95 mustang V6
94tegRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 01:58 PM   #11
91civicDXdude
AF Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to 91civicDXdude
when movies are produced, they dont even record the sound. most of the time, the actors themselves re-record the lines in a sound studio, and of course all sound effects are dubbed in. that includes: background noise, sound effects (engines, tires squealing, BOV), and like i said, usually the actors voices themselves.

The movie was cheap and stupid because it was that. a movie. the majority of dumb kids who watched it were in AWE becuase the cars were "like SOOOOO TIGHTTTT DUDDE LOOK AT THOSE NEONS !!!!"

http://4thgencivic0.tripod.com
91civicDXdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 03:11 PM   #12
94tegRS
AF Enthusiast

Im one of em, Im not saying that if i had an eclipse or a supra or rx7, etc... Id do that too them, but they were NICE cars to me and most people who are driving a junker in real life.
-01 R1-04 daytona 600-94 teg RS-95 teg LS
-91 teg RS-92 teg GSR-94 civic CX hatch (3 times)
-94 civic DX-96 civic HX-97 Accord LX-72 superbeetle
-74 beetle-84 silverado-66 c10-74 maverick-78 280z
-84 200sx-86 tercel wagon-95 mustang V6
94tegRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 03:33 PM   #13
Eye Of Apocalypse
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by 91civicDXdude
when movies are produced, they dont even record the sound. most of the time, the actors themselves re-record the lines in a sound studio, and of course all sound effects are dubbed in. that includes: background noise, sound effects (engines, tires squealing, BOV), and like i said, usually the actors voices themselves.

The movie was cheap and stupid because it was that. a movie. the majority of dumb kids who watched it were in AWE becuase the cars were "like SOOOOO TIGHTTTT DUDDE LOOK AT THOSE NEONS !!!!"

What is this obsession people have with Neon Lights anyway? They could be spending that money to put more under their hood. However guys, i'll gladly direct you to a thread where you can bash TFATF all you like.

Automotive Forums .com - Haters of TFATF
Old 05-31-2003, 04:16 PM   #14
PWMAN
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by Eye Of Apocalypse

What is this obsession people have with Neon Lights anyway? They could be spending that money to put more under their hood.
I agree, I like a good sleeper. Maybe a couple of things like lowering springs, but thats only to improve perfromance. No gay body kits scraping on the ground or fag neon lights. Anybody that thought TFATF was a awsome movie than they are a ricer wannabe that knows nothing about cars.
Old 05-31-2003, 06:05 PM   #15
Eye Of Apocalypse
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by PWMAN

I agree, I like a good sleeper. Maybe a couple of things like lowering springs, but thats only to improve perfromance. No gay body kits scraping on the ground or fag neon lights. Anybody that thought TFATF was a awsome movie than they are a ricer wannabe that knows nothing about cars.
I'll be the first to admit I know almost squat about cars dude, but I did find the movie somewhat enjoyable.

I understand the many problems with the unrealism people have, but that still doesn't make me hate the film I find it to be some of the actors' best performances.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Integra