Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange Sell your car and parts or post what you are looking for.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-12-2005, 10:31 PM   #1
01EB5.0
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to 01EB5.0
94 Buick Regal Gran Sport loaded, make offer

Up for sale is a 94 Buick Regal Gran Sport 4 door. The car is loaded with all available options. The only thing it appears to be missing is a CD player. it has leather interior, moonroof, alloy wheels, 3.8L V-6 engine, remote locks and power everything.
The car has 136,000 miles and starts right up and drives nice. the front brakes are brand new, less then 50 miles. It has new pads and disks up front, a new ball joint, tie rod, wheel bearing, and CV shaft on passanger side. i plan to get a few of the tires replaced this week as a couple leak air.
The only visable problems are the airbag light is on (and has been for a long time) and the rear drivers side fender got hit in the parking lot. The trunk still latches but it doesn't totally seal all around.

The car drives nice...it has a lot of power. it has normal wear for it's age, but overall I would say it is in fair-good condition, and mechanically it definatly seems to be in good condition.

The car would be a great commuter car or a first car. The leather is very plush and the seats are comfortable. the moonroof is awesome fo rthe summer, and the power is just great. The car shifts solid and was well maintained. I just installed a fresh air filter and gave it an oil change too.

I checked the blue book for this car and it is like $2400. i am asking $1800, due to the body damage on the back, I figure my price is a fair starting point.

The car is near Grand Rapids, MI. I have a mechanic in town who will inspect the car for $40 if you would like that done. (I have no connection to him...he would be a non-biased third party)

The car has a clean title and has not had body work done that I know of.

We got a new car to replace the buick, so we are willing to negotiate within reason. This car is solid and runs nice.

Any questions, please e-mail me at computer_whiz_2005@yahoo.com

Thanks!
01EB5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange