Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Wheels/Tires/Suspension
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Wheels/Tires/Suspension All the handling help you need. No matter what Honda/Acura you drive.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-03-2003, 04:46 PM   #1
guttedsilvercrx
AF Newbie

ingalls camber ?

just got my ingalls camber kit and had everything str8end back to where it supposed to be and drove my car down the street and the damn camber was back to negative like it was before i got the kit, i got the bolt that adjusts the camber as f-in tight as i could and it keeps slipping, and its not because my car is heavy b/c i have a completly gutted crx with just a passenger seat and guage cluster so how i fix this?
guttedsilvercrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2003, 08:32 AM   #2
guttedsilvercrx
AF Newbie

well the kit isnt sliding its just after driving it the springs settled back out but i moved it out far enough for when the springs settle after being on the jack that the top control arm is hitting my frame and its like i have a solid suspension with no springs im goin to try to get some spacers to lift the car just a lil so i can back the camber kit back some so it wont hit. the guy that had the car before me was cheap and just cut the springs 3 inches i think so ima get spacers til i can get the cash for the skunk 2 drag springs
guttedsilvercrx is offline   Reply With Quote