Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Jazz | Fit | Logo
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 04:31 PM   #16
Joihan777
AF Newbie

Re: It's Finally Coming to the USA!

The Fit still seems like a great little car, however I think the new VW Rabbit will blow the Honda out of the water! It's built on the Jetta/ Audi A3 frame.
With a 5-cylinder engine, top safety features and way more options than Honda...... only reliability, acceleration and mpg have a chance to keep the Fit in the game.
Old 07-14-2006, 01:25 PM   #17
CivicSpoon
There is no Spoon

The Fit and the Rabbit really aren't even in the same class. The Fit is designed for a daily driver car. Good fuel economy and lots of cargo space. Maybe I'm wrong, but I see the Rabbit as more of a performance oriented car than that.
CivicSpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 02:05 AM   #18
Joihan777
AF Newbie

The Rabbit is a commuter/ small family car with 4 doors/ hatchback. It only has 5 normally aspirated cylinders which is appropriate for its weight. The version of the Rabbit that is "performance oriented" would probably be the Audi A3/ VW GTI. Those versions are quicker. If Honda made a Fit-si then it would be up against the A3/ GTI I believe. I've seen both in person. Hopefully IIHS will test both of them soon as my family will be buying the safer one.
Old 08-29-2006, 08:55 PM   #19
DylanTrott
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to DylanTrott Send a message via MSN to DylanTrott Send a message via Yahoo to DylanTrott Send a message via Skype™ to DylanTrott

The FIT is awesome! I am a huge lover of Honda (DUH!) My family swears by them. But we parked next to a FIT on Saturday and I looked in it. It was awesome! And for all you Honda Homies (god im a loser haha!) SUPER STREET just bought one for their new "Project Car." So you should subscribe (I love SS) or just pick up the next few months issues!!!
DylanTrott is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Jazz | Fit | Logo