Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive News Desk
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-03-2002, 01:40 PM   #1
P11GT
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to P11GT Send a message via Yahoo to P11GT
JEEP Grand Cherokee RECALL in UK.

JEEP are planning to anounce a recall om thousand of Cherokees after many owner complained of brake failier. Apparently, some of the braking system components have rusted away due to the ammount of salt in the air!!! But only a handfull of people knew about this until recently as JEEP didnt want to cause a panic and that they dont have enough parts to fix all the Cherokees on the UKs roads. Accidents have already happened, but none fatal as yet.
Vote for my car at www.ridejudge.com user name P11GT

VRRRROOOOOOMMM TIIISSSSSSHHHTT!!!
P11GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2002, 10:42 AM   #2
SilverLotus340R
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to SilverLotus340R
Thats what they get for buying JEEP...IMO

but the SALT in the AIR? i've never heard of that before.. but i guess since the UK is surrounded by salt water ... 1+1=2 i think lol
Who’d dare build a car without doors or side windows or a hood? Only Lotus. And who’d dare drive one? You would. The 340R is the sports car for people who live to drive and want the whole experience as raw and as pure as it comes.
SilverLotus340R is offline   Reply With Quote