Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Prairie | Liberty | Axxess | Bassara
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-29-2004, 01:40 AM   #1
EZaxxess
AF Newbie

Thumbs up Greetings Axxessorites

What's up?!

Just found this forum, but it looks like its either dead or dying.

Hate to see this since its difficult to find a forum dedicated to this fun-to-drive microvan.

What's to love about a little Japanese van-like thing like the Nissan Axxess?

Well:

The KA24e and 5-speed manual are a perfect match for this vehicle. Its a runner. A van white-smoking tires all the way through 1st and laying a patch in 2nd is more than entertaining for both driver and mystified onlookers.
It can live forever. I've been extremely rough on this vehicle, and with 233,000 miles on the odometer, it still runs like a top.
It has a growing performance parts aftermarket for those who want to build the ultimate sleeper - Jim Wolf Technologies can pump your KA to over 500 hp if'n you wanna. Even if driving a stock or mildly modified Axxess, the guys in their weed crushing Hondas CANNOT "WIN" if they race you because they will either be "beaten by a van" (quite likely) or they will have been "almost beaten by a van". Either way - they look bad and you come out smelling like a rose.

I've decided to have some fun with my aging van. Hey, why not?! Maybe you'd like to have a little fun with yours too?

I'd like to see this forum live. How about it?

EZ
EZaxxess is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Prairie | Liberty | Axxess | Bassara