Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Rover > 75
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
View Poll Results: Will this enhance the 75 Range?
Yes 0 0%
No 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-18-2004, 02:59 PM   #1
Ion Pulse
AF Enthusiast

Rover 75 Coupe, OFFICIAL!

Ever since the debut of the 75 in 1998, there has been a demand for a coupe version. Its elegant and retro styling perfectly suited to that of a comfortable GT-style car. Finally it has arrived, well in a concept form anyway. Featuring Rover's bold new 'V8' grille the 75 has a more elegant stance than was expected. When(if) it goes into production it will be powered by a 1.8Turbo, 2.5V6 and a range-topping 4.6V8, there is also a chance of a 2.0litre common-rail diesel. The 75 Coupe could go into production by next year and could be the first fruit to blossom from the deal between FSO-Daewoo and MG Rover, to produce 75's in Poland. Whatever happens this has to be the most beautiful Rover in a long-long time.

Old 01-30-2005, 04:32 AM   #2
Jimster
Here for the pussy, man.

Send a message via ICQ to Jimster Send a message via AIM to Jimster Send a message via Yahoo to Jimster
Re: Rover 75 Coupe, OFFICIAL!

I'm seriously considering putting my name down for a V8 model, depending on how healthy the company is when I want a new coupe.

2007 Audi A4 3.0 TDI Le Mans
Jimster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 09:12 AM   #3
Ion Pulse
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Rover 75 Coupe, OFFICIAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimster
I'm seriously considering putting my name down for a V8 model, depending on how healthy the company is when I want a new coupe.
Sounds great, at least somebody is willing to help keep the British motoring industry alive,lol. Sadly when it comes to resale time you will get a shock, for example an early, pre-facelift MG ZT 260 V8 was around £28.000 when new and was going for around £15.500 recently and had hardy any miles on the clock. If the 75 V8 is around £34.000 in saloon form, well you can do the math...I mean they are great cars and have a certain charm about them but I would wait untill they were used and get a bargain.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Rover > 75