Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Exterior | Bodykits | Lighting | Aerodynamics
Exterior | Bodykits | Lighting | Aerodynamics Discuss different body kits, body work in general, and all types of exterior modifications.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-19-2020, 05:14 AM   #1
jellyfish1234
AF Newbie

Smile Great News! I can repair Bentley now!

Nah, it’s not that big news, it just I can finally repair a luxury car myself, a little self-fulfillment.(I’m a technician)

It’s a Bentley 2005 with MIL ON.

First I scan all the systems and go into PCM(engine system)using pro OBD scanner(too many in the market, I use artimini), and I got two trouble codes, one is P0491 and P0492, meaning that secondary injector system has issue.
Check the secondary injector system to see if any issues, and repair it. Then clear the trouble codes on the pad. The MIL went out.
And read the live data of the system, to see that if it’s in the normal range, such as speed, air flow and load.
jellyfish1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Exterior | Bodykits | Lighting | Aerodynamics