Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse 2000+
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-05-2001, 05:02 PM   #16
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

got any pics of your 3G?
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
gang$tarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2001, 10:03 AM   #17
150mph
AF Newbie

yea I can email'em to u. I dont know how to post pics though.
150mph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2001, 10:20 AM   #18
Racing Rice
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to Racing Rice Send a message via AIM to Racing Rice
Quote:
Originally posted by 150mph
The 3g doesnt get enough credit. The aftermarket was slow at first but now is really picking up. Theres about 8 body kits, a turbo, SC, nitrous kits, headers, exhasut, brake kits, headlight and taillight conversions. When I first got the car I was anxious for new parts. Now I dont have enough $ for everything. With the products out right now(within the first 2 years) the car is more than capable of running at least low 11's. If thats not impressive for only 2 years of parts than I dont know what is.
They are getting more parts for them... But do you really think they can run 11's? Do they have aftermarket internals yet other then custom makes? I havent seen any (but that doesnt mean anything.) If they do have internals its very possible, but I dont think you can get it into 11's on stock internals

Bikes:
'05 Suzuki DL650 Vstrom, '05 Yamaha Raptor 660R
Racing Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2001, 10:31 AM   #19
150mph
AF Newbie

We do have upgrade internals. But I think that the stock ones can handle it. They are almost excactly like the 3000gt which can handle like 400hp stock. The SC kit thats out adds almost 100hp, 93.something to be excact. I'm running 14.8 right now. With just the SC I would be down to 12's.
Old 11-06-2001, 02:39 PM   #20
B.Komarov
AF Newbie

what is SC ?

"kick the tires and light the fires big daddy !"
B.Komarov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2001, 04:37 PM   #21
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Quote:
yea I can email'em to u. I dont know how to post pics though.
to post a picture, when you press "post reply" look down (above the submit reply button) and it says attach file... click on browse, find your file (picture) and then click submit reply
it's easy

komarov and SC is a SuperCharger
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
Old 11-07-2001, 08:44 AM   #22
150mph
AF Newbie

damn it says the file is too big i'll try it agian later tonite,,,
Old 11-07-2001, 02:33 PM   #23
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Quote:
damn it says the file is too big i'll try it agian later tonite,,,
then you have to make the pictures smaller... screw it
send'em to my e-mail at illphilxxx@home.com

then i'll post them on here for you if you want
Old 11-07-2001, 10:50 PM   #24
150mph
AF Newbie

hope that worked....thanx. I hope everyone likes. The silver decals have been changed to carbon fiber and the headlight eyebrows are off. Other than that it looks relitivaly the same.
Old 11-08-2001, 05:50 PM   #25
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

uh 150mph are you sure you sent me the right picture?? Cause that's not a 3000gt it's a 3rd generation Eclipse
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3g.jpg (53.8 KB, 41 views)
Old 11-09-2001, 08:27 AM   #26
150mph
AF Newbie

Yea thats what I have a 3g...thanks for postin the pic for me...what do u think?
Old 11-09-2001, 05:50 PM   #27
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

whoops, i thought you meant you have a 3g as in 3000GT

looks good to me
what mods have you done to it?

i see a wing, and it looks lowered
Old 11-12-2001, 09:34 AM   #28
150mph
AF Newbie

injen cold air intake, full custom exhaust(manifolds back no cat), AEM alt. pulley, 2" eibach sportline springs, konig v-racing wing, APC alltezza taillighs, momo CF shift knob
Old 11-12-2001, 05:31 PM   #29
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

sounds nice! got anymore pictures?
Old 11-12-2001, 08:36 PM   #30
150mph
AF Newbie

yea should I send u some more?