Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling
Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-27-2011, 04:54 PM   #1
racer93
AF Enthusiast

Anyone familiar with "raccoon-shop.com"?

Believe it or not, it's a Japanese modeling web store. It has a fairly rare transkit for a kit I'd really like to build but have never heard of them, much less used them.

If anyone has and has an experience they'd like to share, please let me know. Thanks!

Daniel
racer93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 07:19 PM   #2
auw12
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via Skype™ to auw12
Re: Anyone familiar with "raccoon-shop.com"?

Hi Daniel, Total car service raccoon is a very famous shop in Nagoya, Japan, they stock a very large collection of kits, built models, supplies, accessories and so on. I've been doing business with them for the last 5 years and I give 5 stars to it. You can simply write to Mrs.Kazuko who's running the store via raccoon@ra​ccoon-auto.​com about your request, she's very kind and the purchase can be very flexible compare to some large online stores with computer system, like we say hlj.
auw12 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to auw12 For This Useful Post:
racer93 (12-28-2011)
Old 12-28-2011, 08:17 AM   #3
racer93
AF Enthusiast

Re: Anyone familiar with "raccoon-shop.com"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by auw12 View Post
Hi Daniel, Total car service raccoon is a very famous shop in Nagoya, Japan, they stock a very large collection of kits, built models, supplies, accessories and so on. I've been doing business with them for the last 5 years and I give 5 stars to it. You can simply write to Mrs.Kazuko who's running the store via raccoon@ra​ccoon-auto.​com about your request, she's very kind and the purchase can be very flexible compare to some large online stores with computer system, like we say hlj.
Thanks!

Mrs Kazuko responded very quickly to my email about shipping. Very impressive!

I appreciate the help.

Daniel
racer93 is offline   Reply With Quote