Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Buick > Roadmaster
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 02:28 AM   #1
txcntryboi23
AF Newbie

Send a message via MSN to txcntryboi23 Send a message via Yahoo to txcntryboi23
Cool 95 roadmaster spark plugs

hi guys im new to this forum, i was a pontiac lover, but have since sold my poor horrible pontiac and bought a 1995 buick roadmaster from a elderly gentalman and his wife, the car has 168,000 miles on it, but i was assured it was kept up with all rutine maint, and the car runs brand new, smooth as a dream, i noticed a few problems with the car that i would like to address, in my aviator pic you can see the passenger side of the car, now the problem that i am having is to start with, when i bought the car he told me that he noticed that the inside steel belts on the car were showing, he took it to an alignment shop, where they showed him the paperwork that the alignment was dead on, i also have this paperwork. now i have noticed that the tire on the passenger side of the car seems to sit farther back twards the passenger door then the driver side front tire, from looking at it, it just looks like there is alot more space in front of the tire then in the back of it, i also think it is the reason for poor tire wear. the car does not pull left or right, and stops straight, but i dont know alot about these cars, exept that they are troopers, and hella fast. the second problem that i am having is that he told me that he had some kind of high doller spark plugs installed, but he didnt drive it like i do (heavy foot) and now i notice when the car is idling i can hear it sputtering alittle, like the plugs need to be changed, so i bought some new ones..looked under the hood, and just stared it looks like i have to take the fuel rail on the driver side of the engine off to get to the plugs..is this true? is there some kind of easy way that i dont know about to change the plugs? i have never had all this stuff in the way just to change plugs before..is this poor design or just me being kinda dingy.
txcntryboi23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 02:08 PM   #2
hdironhead78
AF Newbie

Re: 95 roadmaster spark plugs

I just replaced the plugs on my '95 roadmaster, LT1 last week. It's a joke, no doubt, but I didnt have to remove anything to do it. Just have to put your hand in a position that you never dreamed of putting it in, especially for the last one back on the drivers side. a 3" extension and a 3/8" ratchet is all i needed, o yea and a 5/8" spark plug socket. Its a joke but can be done.
hdironhead78 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Buick > Roadmaster