Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-29-2001, 01:57 AM   #91
Thunda Downunda
AF Enthusiast

Kevins parents only have one car because unlike gang$ucker they aren't part of the 'in' crowd at school, and don't have a rich mega-daddy to wipe their arse ...
gang$ucker , on the other hand, is often seen in in the aptly-named 'playground' at 'lunchtime' on his knees - mouth wide open - ready to recieve the 'in-crowd' ... (if you know what I mean)

...Guess that's how he saves on 'lunch money' and can afford to repaint his one-year-old bimmer
(photo attached)
Old 08-29-2001, 02:21 AM   #92
MOFOSHIEET
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Thunda Downunda
Kevins parents only have one car because unlike gang$ucker they aren't part of the 'in' crowd at school, and don't have a rich mega-daddy to wipe their arse ...
gang$ucker , on the other hand, is often seen in in the aptly-named 'playground' at 'lunchtime' on his knees - mouth wide open - ready to recieve the 'in-crowd' ... (if you know what I mean)

...Guess that's how he saves on 'lunch money' and can afford to repaint his one-year-old bimmer

:cwn27: :hehe: :hehehe:
Old 08-29-2001, 05:16 AM   #93
primera man
"P-Man"

Send a message via AIM to primera man
Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin
(1970 Charger R/T 440 in the works!)
I hope you get one and get some pics up as that is one car i'd love to have in my drive way

This may be the last post in this thread as I can see a battle coming up !!!!!

Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!!

View All My Models Here.
Old 08-29-2001, 05:43 AM   #94
F20C
AF Enthusiast

gang$tarr if you want to compare S4 with E46 M3. You have to use RS4 and RS4 Avant. Those are a much better competition with E46 M3.
Old 08-29-2001, 06:50 PM   #95
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Don't worry Primera Man I'm not going to respond to a dumbass shit like thunda downunda....

F20C i downloaded a top gear special where they test drove the audi RS4.... they said it's CRAZY FAST! but that it's no fun because you can't turn off all the driver assistance on the car (like on the M3 you can press the sport button to turn all that stuff off) that tiff guy said that it's almost impossible to throw the car into a turn... so he's like "the only way to have fun in the car.. shhh don't tell audi..... but use the good ole hand brake" somethin like that..... he also said it doesn't handle nearly as well as the M3, but he said if you're just going to use it for cruising, it's straight line speed is incredible
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
Old 08-29-2001, 08:35 PM   #96
F20C
AF Enthusiast

RS4 and S4 are different levels of performance. Only RS4 is comparable to E46 M3.
Old 08-29-2001, 08:38 PM   #97
hermunn123
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to hermunn123
i don't want to start anything, but thunda downunda dont talk crap, please. no one wants to put up w/it.

Please impede from anathematizing me just because I elocute loquacious locutions more Brobdingnaging than one could elucidate with a perspicacity as Lilliputian as your own.
Old 08-30-2001, 01:29 AM   #98
Thunda Downunda
AF Enthusiast

On Thursday the 23-8 in the 'BMW>3-Series>Just drove a 328ci' (page-2) post Gang$lop is asked what colour 'his' BMW 328ci is ...
He (Gang$lop) replies:
"Its blue, I dont remember the name but its like a pearly blue, I like it"

Yet by the following Monday 27-8 in the 'Cars in General>Cars we Drive' post Gang$lip supplies a photo of 'his' now-black BMW 328ci and states:
quote from Gang$tink
"I repainted it cause I had the extra cash and didnt like the pearl blue ... I thought it looked girly"

So, for those slow-of-mind, FOUR DAYS LATER , after liking the blue, 'his' BMW is magically resprayed, a TOTAL repaint/recolour (including door-sills, boot, engine removed to do the under-bonnet area etc) ...
(note, this includes 2 days lost over the weekend)

yeah right, Gang$lurp ...

To paraphrase KbSlacker, who spotted still more of his (Gang$tench) fantasies in another post:

"You are so caught!"

So who's talking crap, Hermann?

ps: I'm not onto insults on the internet either, but I am interested in reading FACTS ... are you?
Old 08-30-2001, 07:12 AM   #99
Lizard King
AF Enthusiast

I can't believe I've missed this. Sooo.....I wonder how much of the good stuff he claims to own is true. The boats? The cabin?
Old 08-30-2001, 10:50 AM   #100
Porsche
Pretty much amazing

Send a message via MSN to Porsche

I want to see pictures of the Bimmer, I believe it, but if things like that happen, I'm questioning my thoughts. Gang$tarr if you can put up a picture of your car (Clearly indicating that you own it and showing what colour it is) I will believe you and then so may some others so that we can end this thing for good.

ec437 on grammar;
Quote:
Originally Posted by ec437
I'd've
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2strokebloke
Any car built by "Dr. Technology" is probably not worth $5000
Old 08-30-2001, 12:39 PM   #101
kris
Off playing with fire.

Quote:
Originally posted by Porsche

I want to see pictures of the Bimmer, I believe it, but if things like that happen, I'm questioning my thoughts. Gang$tarr if you can put up a picture of your car (Clearly indicating that you own it and showing what colour it is) I will believe you and then so may some others so that we can end this thing for good.

A title would maybe work? A picture will not.
Old 08-30-2001, 04:00 PM   #102
primera man
"P-Man"

Send a message via AIM to primera man
I think you need to get a photo of all your familys cars together outside your house you own and then post it for us to see.

Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!!

View All My Models Here.
Old 08-30-2001, 04:21 PM   #103
Lizard King
AF Enthusiast

You in front of the car holding a board that clearly says "AF people, believe me now?!" will do for me.
Old 08-30-2001, 04:42 PM   #104
kris
Off playing with fire.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lizard King
You in front of the car holding a board that clearly says "AF people, believe me now?!" will do for me.
That is a good one, however, I can go up to my neighbors Viper and do that. Maybe a picture, with you in front of the said cars, in front the said house, with the AF, sign. Then maybe we will start to take you serious.
Old 08-30-2001, 04:46 PM   #105
Kevin
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Kevin
Quote:
Originally posted by Lizard King
yea, that would work with him in front of all of the cars

I dont know if hes lieing or not, just the facts mam
MSD Ignition, MSD Pro Billet, MSD Blaster, Edlebrock Carb, Edlebrock Manifold, J&R Headers, Crane Cam, Flowmaster Exhaust, Hurst Dual Gate Shifter, and much more!