Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling > WIP - Motorsports
WIP - Motorsports Post topics for any "Work In Process" motorsports vehicles in this sub-forum.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-10-2017, 06:19 AM   #16
lovegt40
ItaloSvensk

Re: Lancia (Delta S4) ECV1 - 1/24 scale

Just a small update on my ecv1:

after the confirmation of the production from belkits about delta s4, and really positive about what they can do with plastic kits , I decided to wait completing the model with the idea to fit it on an upcoming belkits rolling chassis.

Also I think will be possible to provide the different parts to have a triflux unit, but of course I must have the plastics in my hands to see what is needed to do.

I cant produce any longer as i did for ecv2,so I cut the body on the rear hatch line, and the body will be moulded in this version. Cutting was not too hard work, but you know...if already done is anyway better
Of curse front and rear bumpers, as well as roof air intake and the big wing spoiner are removable.

also the ecv1 decals are on their way. Part of theme I already did at the time of my delta s4 decal sheet in a4 size providing all official versions, that maybe can be still useful also for new belkits model.
Was stuff i did 10 yrs ago, and was suitable for modellers and its clones.

have really good expectations about this model

website www.alsoldatino.com
my YT channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIp..._as=subscriber
FB: https://www.facebook.com/alsoldatino
lovegt40 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling > WIP - Motorsports