Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Diablo
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-06-2002, 08:56 PM   #1
2cooljay
AF Regular

What happened to all the owners?

Where have all of the diablo owners gone? A few months ago there were several owners posting on here but there seems to have been a huge drop off in the number of lambo owners on this forum. Where have they all gone. I wonder if they are in hibernation or if some were just fakes. I was just wonderin if there were any diablo or murcielago owners prowling this forum.
2cooljay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2002, 01:40 PM   #2
ChristAlmighty
AF Newbie

I think we all drowned under the weight of a007apl's postings.

Alas the signal-to-noise ratio used to be 90/10, and it is now 5/95!!

No offense to him or anyone else that chooses to post, er, "regularly", but it's hardly worth responding when it is drowned out among 10000000 pictures and other stuff. Websites (such as lambocars.com) is where that should be IMHO!!

Pity really, but I still look in from time to time

CA

Last edited by ChristAlmighty; 03-09-2002 at 03:13 PM.
ChristAlmighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2002, 03:10 PM   #3
Mclaren F1
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Mclaren F1
wish he would just stick to one thread and post his pics and websites on it..........
Mclaren F1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2002, 05:03 PM   #4
a007apl
Banned

defense

In my spaces I post my messages and photos(find that it is a right mine),now, is rare I to answer in some place that members started.
example:Lambo_boy he was brave for cause that closed the space of it http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/t21077.html
my intention is to help, not to confuse the others members ok.
a007apl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2002, 10:41 PM   #5
2cooljay
AF Regular

not to offend you a007apl, but i agree that there are to many pics posted. Its kool to post pics every once in a while but it kinda gets annoying after a while. I don't know about everyone else but i like to get my questions answered when they are asked not a picture just slapped on as a reply.
Old 03-10-2002, 05:46 AM   #6
a007apl
Banned

the times the picture is reply(I used some here?), in virtue of this event from now I will only answer the directed subjects me or in my subjects stared, TKX.
a007apl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 09:31 PM   #7
XOTech
AF Regular

Picture Poster

007, I understand the concern of the others in the forum being too many pictures at times, but I must give you great credit. You are able to find many pictures that are rarely seen on the internet. I find it very helpful that you are able to find many unique photos.

I have noticed that you have been posting more URLs rather than the picture itself in the forum. Maybe that is the best of both worlds.

Please continue your efforts. You have my appreciation.

Offerings of the Ferrari F50, Enzo to the 250 GTO, Lamborghini 350GT to the Murcielago, Jaguar XJ220 and XJR-15 to the Mercedes CLK GTR, Porsche GT1 and Carrera GT, Bugatti EB110 and Veyron and everything in between.
And of course, the McLaren F1. Anywhere worldwide.
XOTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 10:52 PM   #8
2cooljay
AF Regular

a007apl, i thin you have all of our appreciation for some of the awsome pictures you have posted. you've posted pictures of cars we never knew existed. It was just that there was begining to be a lot of pictures posted and after a while it gets to annoying to wait for them load. But i have also noticed that you are mostly posting links to pictures, which is better than posting the pic itself. Continue your hunt for the elusive lamborghini.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Diablo