Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > All Other Models
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
All Other Models Includes but not limited to Auris, Avensis, Caldina, Carina, Century, Cresta, Crown, Duet, Gracia, Ipsum, Mark II, Mega Cruiser, Nadia, Picnic, Progres, Regius, Sparky, Vista models.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 12:38 PM   #1
swindle
AF Newbie

Smile Need info for a car purchase

Hello, guys! I'm new to this forum. I have a question, but I'm not sure if I'm in the right section. Anyway, here's my question: I'm from Bulgaria and I've decided to buy a car from England. Can anybody explain to me what kind of fees, insurance, taxes I'll have to pay to get this car (it's Toyota Avensis) to Bulgaria? What would be the expences? How much will it cost me? Thank you!
swindle is offline   Reply With Quote