Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > AF Regional > Australia / New Zealand
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 11:32 AM   #1
boetkorsie
AF Newbie

2nd hand Toyota utes

G'day
I'm looking at purchasing used Toyota Land Cruiser utes in Australia as I heard the V8 diesel versions there are the best for the job I'll need them to do. End aim will be to export it/them. After much searching on the web I have not been able to locate a site which has a comprehensive selection of these vehicles. Question is, do any members know of websites which show these for sale ?
Thanks
Boet
boetkorsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 12:07 AM   #2
IAL Japan
AF Newbie

Send a message via Skype™ to IAL Japan
Re: 2nd hand Toyota utes

Are you looking at importing them to the UK? If so I'd look elsewhere if you could, Australian car prices are really quite expensive compared with other countries. You'd probably save money buying some in the UK & just paying someone to tweak the engines for you.

If you're determined to do it though, try this site: http://www.carsales.com.au
IAL Japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:19 AM   #3
boetkorsie
AF Newbie

Thanks for the link, it is a help as the exact model I seek is only in Australia ( as far as I have found out) and they are on that website, many thanks again. I intend to move the car/s to Africa FYI.
boetkorsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:07 AM   #4
IAL Japan
AF Newbie

Send a message via Skype™ to IAL Japan

Well, as self-serving as it would be for me to recommend buying from Japan lol, I am surprised that the likes of a Hilux Pickup wouldn't fit the job. Nonetheless, Landcruisers truely are powerful vehicles & solid as.

Is it the flatdeck model you're after? You may want to check New Zealand out as well. Vehicle prices are significantly cheaper & the NZ$ is cheaper than the AU$ as well. Try this site, www.trademe.co.nz it's NZ's main auction site & has loads of car dealers who advertise on it

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > AF Regional > Australia / New Zealand