Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Windstar
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-28-2015, 11:25 PM   #76
tripletdaddy
AF Enthusiast

Re: Universal door lock Actuator will work on 2001

Sorry to hear about your back, but I'll take your thirties over my humid nineties here in Virginia. What part of Canada are you to have daytime temps like those? Must get crazy cold where you are in the winter. My condolences. Must be hard to get anything done outside and stir crazy inside with that kind of snow and cold. I'd have to reprioritize getting a fully enclosed garage/shop if I was up your way instead of the wide open, substandard, leaky roof pole shed.
tripletdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 01:40 AM   #77
Mustang_Driver
AF Regular

Re: Universal door lock Actuator will work on 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripletdaddy View Post
Sorry to hear about your back, but I'll take your thirties over my humid nineties here in Virginia. What part of Canada are you to have daytime temps like those? Must get crazy cold where you are in the winter. My condolences. Must be hard to get anything done outside and stir crazy inside with that kind of snow and cold. I'd have to reprioritize getting a fully enclosed garage/shop if I was up your way instead of the wide open, substandard, leaky roof pole shed.
Thanks but today it was 34c and cloudy with a chance of showers which happened and made it muggy, i keep forgetting that in canada we have celcius and you have Fahrenheit. Last winter i was only in a sweatshirt so it didn't get that cold i think that British Columbia is turning tropical...LOL... but i do have a garage (Enclosed) but being the only vehicle i can only tackle small things as as soon as i tackle bigger jobs someone needs the van.... i am looking for a small car so i can pick away at the things that have been bugging me since i got the van but thats a whole different forum. i might just drop this van and buy a new one with more options that i found for 1300 dollars

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Windstar