Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical
Engineering/Technical Ask technical questions about cars. Do you know how a car engine works?
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-02-2004, 07:46 PM   #121
LjasonL
Some Guy

Send a message via AIM to LjasonL
Re: There really is no point to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z28Josh
You're an idiot

To top off all his other asshatery, he pulls the old pick a fight over the internet keyboard cowboy stuff.

Come to JD's eh? You do realize that, like, this forum is totally global and all over the world, and stuff?
Old 03-02-2004, 08:25 PM   #122
RedLightning
AF Enthusiast

dude, why does he tell you who he is so a moderater can just keep banning him?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KustmAce
Real emo kids kill themselves.
Old 03-02-2004, 08:48 PM   #123
LjasonL
Some Guy

Re: Re: There really is no point to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Um...Nameless Dork
dude, why does he tell you who he is so a moderater can just keep banning him?
Wondered the same myself

It's cuz he HAS to get the last word in. I could sit here and bait him endlessly and he would just keep giving himself away. I even typed it out right here so he knows I'm just drawing him in, but just you watch, he'll post anyways
Old 03-04-2004, 10:18 AM   #124
Jared 80
Banned

Re: Re: Re: There really is no point to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldelaysionl
Wondered the same myself

It's cuz he HAS to get the last word in. I could sit here and bait him endlessly and he would just keep giving himself away. I even typed it out right here so he knows I'm just drawing him in, but just you watch, he'll post anyways
No it is because I want you to know that there is absolutly nothing that you can do to get rid of me, I just like to rub in that fact. I have about a half dozen names in here already and I use different ones on different days, if you bann one I just log in under another, even if you block out the entire south east I would mirror my signal off a friends computer in Texas or Washington. And if you did block every IP that I have acess too than you would just be blocking out every student in JD and USM, because I am hopping computers in the lab that is why I have a different IP every day, cangrats two down 248 to go. Oh and if you could block them all this is my last semester here! HAHA Go ahead block all the other students too and I know for a fact that I am not the only one. I may not be able to get you fired but since you have picked this fight I will do everything I can to destroy everything you touch.
Old 03-04-2004, 12:47 PM   #125
skrow03GT
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by All American Phsyo
Darn mods banned me and now I have to use a new name, fortunetly I can change my name and IP in only about 45 seconds. Anyway this is Jared_80 and what is this carp that you are talking! The Evo runs a 13.0 if you want to argue that argue with motor trend! Yea if you put a stupid driver in it it probably will only run a 14 second 1/4 mile but the same is true for the Cobra too so lets skip the stupid numbers spin and stick with recorded numbers and reality. If you don't want to do that than you are too stupid to argue with anyway. For the seven thousand dollar difference between the Cobra and the Evo I could easly tweek the eve into the low 12s or high 11s. Don't beleve me just read what SCC did to their Evo!! As far as your fastest Evo crap I'll easly find you one that totaly smokes that Anyway I gatta go just keep telling yourself that the SVT will alyays be faster and maby you will convence yourself that it is true in spite of reality, or you can wake up and see that that four door four banger famaly car beats your expensive unpractical unrelieable musclecar in nearly every proformance test. Later
Jared you are getting your numbers from Motor Trend. Like the mod already noted, its a corrected #. They didnt run that number on the track. My quarter mile time is a 13.02 also when corrected. But at the track I run 13.4-13.6. I get my numbers from the TRACK, thats where the racing happens Jared, not in a magazine, or silly online hear-say.

7 thousand difference in Evo to Cobra? Where are you getting these numbers? The Cobra can be had for 30k even. Are you telling me Evos go for 23k?

And no, you couldnt compete with a Cobra dollar to dollar for anything in acceleration. For every dollar spent on that Evo, the Stang will pull away with the same $ invested. You know why? Displacement, among other things. The Evo gets great times because its AWD, so it gets a great launch, at the expense of transmision damage. Its not fast from a roll, Ive raced 1 from a 45mph roll, and it wasnt very fast bro.

"where do you get this nonesence from????"

The track! Not maganizes fool! And Cobras run consistently much better times. Camaro Z28s run similar but faster times than the Evos. Like I said before, they avg 13.5-14.5 times.

I can tell you have never drove a fast v8. Your ideas about American cars are skewed at best, I suggest you get yourself a reality check before making yourself look even more uninformed.
MAC Prochamber 2.5" HTS
Flowmaster AT 2 Chamber Cat-Back
Eibach Pro-Kit
Tokico Illuminas 5-way Shocks/Struts
X2C v2.0 UCA/LCA's
FRPP 4.10 Gears
Aluminum d/s
Steeda Tri-Ax
Steeda T/A 14*
Nitto 275/45 Drag Radials
Bullit Intake

Waiting to Install : NX 100 Wet Shot
Old 03-04-2004, 12:57 PM   #126
skrow03GT
AF Newbie

By the way, I got my Evo #s for the fastest Evo in the USA, on the EVO forums!

http://forums.evolutionm.net/forumdi...php?forumid=16

Mid 11s with nitrous & alot invested. Cobras are running those times with simple tire + boltons. With the fastest well below the 9s. and getting lower.
MAC Prochamber 2.5" HTS
Eibach Pro-Kit
X2C v2.0 UCA/LCA's
FRPP 4.10 Gears
Aluminum d/s
Steeda Tri-Ax
Steeda T/A 14*
Bullit Intake

Old 03-04-2004, 01:36 PM   #127
LjasonL
Some Guy

Re: Re: Re: Re: There really is no point to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared 80
No it is because I want you to know that there is absolutly nothing that you can do to get rid of me, I just like to rub in that fact. I have about a half dozen names in here already and I use different ones on different days, if you bann one I just log in under another, even if you block out the entire south east I would mirror my signal off a friends computer in Texas or Washington. And if you did block every IP that I have acess too than you would just be blocking out every student in JD and USM, because I am hopping computers in the lab that is why I have a different IP every day, cangrats two down 248 to go. Oh and if you could block them all this is my last semester here! HAHA Go ahead block all the other students too and I know for a fact that I am not the only one. I may not be able to get you fired but since you have picked this fight I will do everything I can to destroy everything you touch.
Yeah dude, you just run with that "destroy everything you touch" stuff. You're really making my life on here a living hell

And I'm proud you're such a cool guy you have so many names. Maybe if your had as many IQ points as names you wouldn't keep letting me know them so I can just ban them.

And now he will post again to "prove me wrong" again

P.S. Cobra ownz EVO in all acceleration tests
Old 03-04-2004, 01:42 PM   #128
broddie50
AF Enthusiast

^
Word...
Old 03-04-2004, 06:45 PM   #129
Kachok
Banned

Oh who said anything about making you life into a living hell. I am just going to annoy you and make sure that no other students here can get on to this site ever again. All for you and your nonsence. What is that 4 down 246 to go I better hurry there is only a few weeks left quick bann me! HAHA You see the difference between me and you is that I let people see me for who I am, which granted most people do not like (I am very blunt) but that is not my problem, you on the other hand are a backstabing childish jerk who would bann someone for correcting him. Do any reserch into camber thrust latley? Yea I know your excuse, but at the time you were the ONLY person pissed off at me, at leased the only one who said anything, and the last three PMs I wrote you were debating the camber-rolling resistance thing. So say what ever you like we both know the truth about this. You know what I am not really a jerk in real life I am a very nice person I am doing this purley because of what you did to me, not that I mind being banned heck I had been expecting it for a long time now and I was going to just laugh it off and start over but you kicked me for correcting you and that pissed me off to no end and rightfully so. So when no student in South Mississippi can log on to your site you and you alone will be to blame. Later
Old 03-04-2004, 07:03 PM   #130
skrow03GT
AF Newbie

Jesus, get a life.
MAC Prochamber 2.5" HTS
Eibach Pro-Kit
X2C v2.0 UCA/LCA's
FRPP 4.10 Gears
Aluminum d/s
Steeda Tri-Ax
Steeda T/A 14*
Bullit Intake

Old 03-04-2004, 07:51 PM   #131
LjasonL
Some Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachok
make sure that no other students here can get on to this site ever again. All for you and your nonsence. What is that 4 down 246 to go
I haven't banned a single IP

Have you really been running to a new computer every time it says your user name is banned?

You really didn't think this through very well did you?

If I was trying to ban you via IP, all I have to do is enter an asterisk as a wild card for the 4th part of the IP address, that would take care of every single computer on that network at once.

And I see you're still being clouded by the "I'm a martyr being banned for telling the truth" delusion
Old 03-04-2004, 08:02 PM   #132
RedLightning
AF Enthusiast

Quote:

Have you really been running to a new computer every time it says your user name is banned?
(JK) just looking for a chance to use alot of smilies!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KustmAce
Real emo kids kill themselves.
Old 03-05-2004, 03:58 PM   #133
Jared,80
Banned

Quote:

You really didn't think this through very well did you?

If I was trying to ban you via IP, all I have to do is enter an asterisk as a wild card for the 4th part of the IP address, that would take care of every single computer on that network at once.

And I see you're still being clouded by the "I'm a martyr being banned for telling the truth" delusion

Oh really? Then how come the last computer that I wrote from before getting banned cannot log off the name that was banned and thus not enter the forum, no they are not banned from the site altogeather but they cannot join nor can they read any posts, that is banned in my book. Maby it is just a glitch in the system but these computers are denied acess, while others can log off of Jared_80 and log in under a different name. Anyway since you have a block all option go ahead and use it, block the whole network I just dare you. BTW if you want to clear up any doubt as to why you banned me post the last three leters that I wrote you. I cannot access them to prove my point but you can. Go ahead and show the people why I say you banned me for correcting you, or are you scared that they will see what I am talking about? Face it dude you banned me for proving you wrong, you were the ONLY mod pissed at me I had actualy cleared things up with Freakray and the others, it was all you, what a cheap shot. The only reason that I am constantly harassing this site is I want everyone here to know what a shalllow stuckup jerk you really are, you still have not admited that you were wrong in spite of all scientific evedence, that just goes to show what kind of person you really are.
Old 03-05-2004, 04:19 PM   #134
LjasonL
Some Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared,80
Anyway since you have a block all option go ahead and use it, block the whole network I just dare you.
Sorry, but you're just not that annoying. I know you like to think you are, but nah.

Quote:
BTW if you want to clear up any doubt as to why you banned me post the last three leters that I wrote you. I cannot access them to prove my point but you can. Go ahead and show the people why I say you banned me for correcting you
Did you not read the email I sent you? I completely proved your little banned for correcting me theory out of the water using the exact time and date stamps on the PMs. You were banned the very day that tibby guy posted all of your threads in one spot so I could see, which was 8 full days after you *think* you corrected me. Everyone here can see why you were banned, you're just plain an ass.

Quote:
you were the ONLY mod pissed at me I had actualy cleared things up with Freakray and the others, it was all you
I still have the PM from Freakray which says, and I quote, "We've both warned him...I fully support banning". Your ban was posted in the moderators forum for others plus the admin to review, just like every ban on this site. Funny noone has stepped up to defend you, isn't it?

Quote:
you still have not admited that you were wrong in spite of all scientific evedence
What scientific evidence? As I told you in the email, you never showed any evidence that rolling resistance from camber was MORE than rolling resistance from a full contact patch. Therefore you have not proven anything. Now good day Mr. "racers use stiffer blowoff valves to raise boost".
Old 03-09-2004, 11:41 PM   #135
kman10587
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to kman10587

This is the stupidest most pointless thread I've ever seen. Nothing but people trying to force their opinions and preferences on other people. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I prefer imports. Why? Because they last longer. Proof? My dad's Ford Taurus was ready for the junkyard at 100K, and his Camry is at 150K and still going very strong. I don't care if your truck lasted longer than your Toyota or whatever. In my experience, Japanese cars are safer, cheaper, and more reliable.

This thread needs to die - and never come back.