Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lincoln > Mark VIII
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 12:44 PM   #1
dksob81
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to dksob81 Send a message via AIM to dksob81 Send a message via MSN to dksob81 Send a message via Yahoo to dksob81
86 Mark VII LSC Engine rebuild now the engine wont start

I just got done rebuilding the engine in a buddy 86 Mark VII LSC 5.0L HO.
I got everything back together and now the engine will not start, Fuel Pump is not kicking on, I checked the Inertia Cut-Off Switch annd it is not trigger, I even d/c'd it and used a jumper wire and still cannot get the fuel pump to kick on.
I used my Power Probe III to put power on the wire to the fuel pump (from the cut-off switch) and the pump kicks on, but will not come on otherwise.

What do you think could be the issue?
P.S.. I have the Right O2 Sensor disconnected still and there is an OVAL 2-PIN Connector on the drverside, near the battery that I cannot figure out where it goes but besides that everything is plugged in.

W.T.T.F. - 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited - Deep Slate Pearl - K&N FIPK GEN II (COLD AIR INTAKE), Altezza Tails and Crystal Clear Front end light with HID Kit and NP242 Swap.

dksob81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 07:15 AM   #2
dksob81
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to dksob81 Send a message via AIM to dksob81 Send a message via MSN to dksob81 Send a message via Yahoo to dksob81
Re: 86 Mark VII LSC Engine rebuild now the engine wont start

anyone?

W.T.T.F. - 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited - Deep Slate Pearl - K&N FIPK GEN II (COLD AIR INTAKE), Altezza Tails and Crystal Clear Front end light with HID Kit and NP242 Swap.

Old 09-23-2011, 06:28 PM   #3
dksob81
AF Enthusiast

Re: 86 Mark VII LSC Engine rebuild now the engine wont start

Ok, I just seen a small (5/16" head) bolt on the driverside inner fender, behind the battery. I think there was a ground wire that went here, but I cannot find any wires hanging.
Does anyone have any clue as to where the wires go from this bolt?