Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Comparisons
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Comparisons Compare any cars and find out what every body else thinks. Just refrain from making stupid comparos like Viper vs. Geo Metro :)
View Poll Results: WHO IS BETTER
FORD 21 29.17%
CHEVY 51 70.83%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-15-2003, 11:23 AM   #136
jon@af
The Media Guy

Send a message via AIM to jon@af
Quote:
Originally posted by NSUCK
I'm not saying that I think the Mustang is gay, I'm just saying (because of what was said on page 6) that it is a Gay persons vehicle (remember the part where I said there was a thread about this on another forum with proof?)
So you are saying anyone who drives a mustang is gay? My, arent we the ignorant one.

AF User Guidelines <----Click and read if you don't know these.

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

A Blog By Swigz

Cotidie damnatur qui semper timet; Aquila non captat muscas.
Old 07-15-2003, 11:30 AM   #137
fordjay16
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by ILike2DriveCars

So you are saying anyone who drives a mustang is gay? My, arent we the ignorant one.
don't bother ILike2DriveCars, this kid has no clue about cars at all, he's just saying what hes heard other people say, by the way NSUCK what do you drive?
Old 07-15-2003, 11:37 AM   #138
jon@af
The Media Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by fordjay16

don't bother ILike2DriveCars, this kid has no clue about cars at all, he's just saying what hes heard other people say, by the way NSUCK what do you drive?
Geo Prizm

Look, maybe we could make some good comparisons about the two companies. If we keep up the fighting teh thread will get closed.

A Blog By Swigz

Old 07-15-2003, 11:46 AM   #139
fordjay16
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by ILike2DriveCars

Look, maybe we could make some good comparisons about the two companies. If we keep up the fighting teh thread will get closed.
Old 07-15-2003, 05:35 PM   #140
NSUCK
AF Newbie

Hey, the Geo Prizm is actually a great car. Its lasted a long time w/ little to no problems, and still runs strong. I also drive a 99 Chevy Lumina, looking to buy somthing nicer soon.

I wasnt trying to bash the Mustangs, I was just trying to reply to someone (on page 6). I like SOME mustangs, but I love to make fun of them. I'm not saying that the Mustang is for gay people, but I'm saying that it is a FACT that the mustang is gay peoples 5th fav car.
I mean shit, alot of women buy camaros so it goes both ways.

I'm sure when it comes down to it, both compaies are about the same. I would drive some fords but personnaly I like chevys better. I like the trucks better, I like the suv's better, I like the cars better (camaro, monte carlo, impala)
I really wouldn't take any Ford over its counterpart Chevy, but its all preferance. I mean in a perfect world no one would drive Chevy's or Fords (besids trucks/older cars) everyone would be in Lexus's or Infinities etc... (I dont like mercedes either)
Where I live most people either like Fords or Chevys, so we battle about it all the time (most of us like Chevys, Wow? same results in this poll too.. weird :P )
Old 07-15-2003, 06:04 PM   #141
jon@af
The Media Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by NSUCK
Hey, the Geo Prizm is actually a great car. Its lasted a long time w/ little to no problems, and still runs strong. I also drive a 99 Chevy Lumina, looking to buy somthing nicer soon.

I wasnt trying to bash the Mustangs, I was just trying to reply to someone (on page 6). I like SOME mustangs, but I love to make fun of them. I'm not saying that the Mustang is for gay people, but I'm saying that it is a FACT that the mustang is gay peoples 5th fav car.
I mean shit, alot of women buy camaros so it goes both ways.

I'm sure when it comes down to it, both compaies are about the same. I would drive some fords but personnaly I like chevys better. I like the trucks better, I like the suv's better, I like the cars better (camaro, monte carlo, impala)
I really wouldn't take any Ford over its counterpart Chevy, but its all preferance. I mean in a perfect world no one would drive Chevy's or Fords (besids trucks/older cars) everyone would be in Lexus's or Infinities etc... (I dont like mercedes either)
Where I live most people either like Fords or Chevys, so we battle about it all the time (most of us like Chevys, Wow? same results in this poll too.. weird :P )
I never said the Geo Prizm was a bad car now did I? As long as it suits you and gets you from point A to point B that's all that matters. The fact that Homosexuals buy the mustang more so than other vehicles really doesnt matter too much, I just found the way you worded it before pretty crappy. And as for your last part

A Blog By Swigz

Old 07-15-2003, 08:10 PM   #142
TexasF355F1
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to TexasF355F1
One of my friends happened to have a Geo Prizm just sitting at his house, so he decided to go crazy on it. He is using it to teach himself how to body drop and put air bags on. So now its almost complete. I'll post pics in this thread provided its still open just to give everyone a good laugh.
Old 07-15-2003, 08:20 PM   #143
jon@af
The Media Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by TexasF355F1
I'll post pics in this thread
Go for it, Im curious.

A Blog By Swigz

Old 08-05-2005, 10:03 PM   #144
espanolateca
AF Newbie

I have a 2000 Ford F350 and a 2006 F250. I use both of them for pulling horses and I'll tell that there isn't another truck that will give you the same power, comfort and dependability than a Ford. I bought the 350 to pull my seven horse trailer and I'll tell you it gets the job done right. I travel from nothern california all the way to texas non-stop with no overheating and no engine problems. I just bought my 250 to have as a smaller truck. THe 350is nice, but sometimes to wide to go to the feed store or any other place. There may be alot of chevy lovers out there, but thats only cuz they like to get beat by ford! FORD IS THE SHIT NO DOUBT!!! U HEARd?
Old 08-05-2005, 10:42 PM   #145
BlackGT2000
AF Enthusiast

Re: Who Is Better Ford Or Chevy

Hey espanol, I know you are new but please don't bring up really old threads. You are welcome to start a new one however.

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Comparisons