Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Frontier | Navara
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-03-2004, 09:49 PM   #1
Frontcharlie
AF Newbie

ligths in stock roof rack?

please i need some help on how to install 4 piaa lights in the roof rack of my frontier, where i have to make the holes or i need to put an extra bar? , sorry about my english is not to good ...thanks
Does anyone have pictures of the install of the lights in the roof rack that would be a lot of help , thanks
Frontcharlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 08:56 PM   #2
Frontin'
AF Newbie

Send a message via MSN to Frontin'
Re: ligths in stock roof rack?

first off you know how much piaa lights cost? i have 2 on the brush gaurd of mine, there over 100 bucks a piece, but if u wanna spend over 400 bucks be my guess, there so fricken bright!!! 2 is plenty 4 is over kill. but dude just order the lights, use a tape measurea and measure it out evenly, after u have the marks where the lights are gonna go so there all even not to far to one side or to big of gap between a couple make the whole with a shappie pen wher the brakets from the lights go. then drill ur holes and bolt em down, its really not that hard, wiring is the hardest part. but still simple, get a assessorie switch, theres gonna be 3 prongs on it, positive, ass. positive, and negitive. positive goes straight to the positive side of the bat. ass. positive is the positive wires from the lights go to that prong, ( all 4 positive wires to the one prong) and then take all 4 negitive wires and ground em to a metal place on the truck and then take the 3rd prong (negitive) on the switch and ground it to the truck too, MAKE SURE ITS A GOOD SOLID METAL CHASSIE GROUND!!! or its not gonna work. after u have that all hooked up, just flip em on! that easy! i know it sounds hard and it is pretty hard, but u can do it, it will take most the day probly but u can do it.
Frontin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 08:57 PM   #3
Frontin'
AF Newbie

Send a message via MSN to Frontin'
Re: ligths in stock roof rack?

oh yeah if u need pics of how to wire the switches i can show u pics of it, its really easy. your on ur own for making the marks and drilling the holes and bolting down the lights.
Frontin' is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Frontier | Navara