Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-27-2003, 08:38 PM   #1
Bmr4life
AF Newbie

Had an accident, need a BodyShop in Atlanta. Need the highest quote possible, anyone?

Yeah, my max got t-boned today. Old lady in an 00 accord hit the passenger side of my ride, not alot of damame but I'm pretty sure both doors on that side must be replaced. I'm kinda hoping it gets totalled out so I can use it on a 99 Max or something cause this 95 Max has definately seen better days (shocks all blown, cracked windshield, horrible paint, etc). So anyone know where I should take it around the Atlanta area that would give me the highest quote possible? Maybe a nissan dealership?
Bmr4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2003, 10:00 PM   #2
Diablo_VT
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Diablo_VT Send a message via Yahoo to Diablo_VT
Re: Had an accident, need a BodyShop in Atlanta. Need the highest quote possible, anyone?

i don't know of anyplace but if u really want to get rid of it and get a newer Max take a sledgehammer and beat some dents and stuff into it and maybe their put it as totalled and let you get a newer car:P