Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Camaro Discussions
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-20-2003, 11:54 PM   #1
CrimsonHope
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to CrimsonHope
Question Project Crimson Hope (Camaro)

Okay, this is quite simple... I have a 1968 Camaro Coupe with big plans. A big 496 stroker motor, custom interior, custom ground effects with side pipe housings, shaved door handles, hidden antenna and fuel door, and one hell of a sound system.

However, Project Crimson Hope does have some draw backs... it's creator (me) does not know anyone, or knows how to himself to create 3D renders of the final product. Can anyone help me? I have side and font corner view drawings, but the people want 3D renders of the car or actually pictures which can't happen seeing as how the ground effects have to be custom made by me and I've only begun the plugs for the molds.

I need someone who can help me out on this...
CrimsonHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 09:55 AM   #2
EMAXX
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to EMAXX Send a message via MSN to EMAXX
I'm sorry, I'm can't help you with that, but go into the the automovie art forums and then to the photoshop forum. People there will be able to help you.

Sounds like a good project. Good luck with it.