Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical > Tires and Wheels
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-31-2002, 05:56 PM   #1
philbra
AF Newbie

Question Suggestions for Replacing Stock '99 Accord Coupe EX V6 Mich MXV4 Tires?

My wife's '99 Accord Coupe EX V6 is needing the stock Michelins replaced soon and I'm looking for a better handling replacement. Any suggestions?

While I'm willing to pay the premiums for the Michelins (and I'm a die-hard Michelin Man), I'm rather disappointed with the front-end plow these tires have on less-than-perfect roads and the annoying "squealing" that comes from slow turns on black top.

Any suggestions for replacements / upgrades on the stock 16" would be appreciated.

As I mentioned before, I've always been a die-hard Michelin man (Audi Quattro, BMW), but I put a set of Yokohamas on my 2nd car/truck - Cherokee and have been questioning replacing her tires with something besides Michelin as well.

Thanks for any help.

Philbra

1999 Accord EX V6 Coupe
philbra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2002, 04:31 PM   #2
Luke@tirerack
AF Enthusiast

I would suggest that you take a look at the Turanza LS-H tires ... It would meet your needs and what you are looking to improve without sacrificing the ride quality you now have

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...l=Turanza+LS-H

Objects in the mirror appear ... to be losing !!!
Luke@tirerack is offline   Reply With Quote