Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-02-2002, 10:44 AM   #1
Paonessa
AF Fanatic

Anyone see the preview for the new fast and furious?

the kid with the supra/eclipse is whippin a banging silver skyline with blue undercarriage lights.
Paonessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2002, 11:03 AM   #2
MaximusGTR
AF Fanatic

No, but I would like to get my car into the movie
MaximusGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2002, 11:09 AM   #3
97wvmax
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to 97wvmax
Maximus, any pics of ur car?
97wvmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2002, 12:15 PM   #4
thrasher
AF Enthusiast

Panoessa, did you see the preview online, or was it a TV/Movie commercial?
:bandit:

"Don't have sex man. It leads to kissing and pretty soon you have to start talking to them."
Steve Martin.
thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2002, 06:34 PM   #5
Paonessa
AF Fanatic

some shit on MTV
Old 11-09-2002, 09:17 AM   #6
Street Reeper
AF Newbie

I saw the same thing, but I saw it on entertainment tonight. That is one sweet skyline. I hope this movie is better than the last, by showing more cars, and not having dumb scenes.

Examples: When they line up to start racing, all of a sudden all of them have propane hooked up to their exhaust, shooting fire out.

While racing, the computer reads danger to manifold, then the passenger floor falls out??

I just really hope that they show actual racing instead of the computer generated races they had.
Street Reeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 09:29 AM   #7
hybridsol
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to hybridsol
Quote:
Originally posted by Street Reeper
not having dumb scenes.

Examples: When they line up to start racing, all of a sudden all of them have propane hooked up to their exhaust, shooting fire out.

While racing, the computer reads danger to manifold, then the passenger floor falls out??
I agree (lmao) but it was funny when his floor fell out (I was like what the fu*k), and before that diesel was all talking about a motec exaust sys. which dosent exsist. Everybody in the theatre was looking at me and my friends b/c we were laughing so hard. (oh yea and all the parts for the supra lol)
but all in all it was a good movie, hell I own it.
hybridsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 11:25 AM   #8
Nizmolee
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Nizmolee
you guys are referring to the 2nd movie in production in NY city right? I have not seen the commerical, i just heard that Craig L. blue skyline is gonna be in there. They sold the maxima for an IS300.
Old 11-09-2002, 11:35 AM   #9
hybridsol
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to hybridsol
Quote:
Originally posted by Nizmolee
you guys are referring to the 2nd movie in production in NY city right? I have not seen the commerical, i just heard that Craig L. blue skyline is gonna be in there. They sold the maxima for an IS300.
I heard miami?
hybridsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 12:41 PM   #10
Paonessa
AF Fanatic

that supra wasn't even twin trubo.
it was a single turbo supra. almost all of the parts on it are stillen. i got a catalog from stillen when i ordered my exhasut system and they had a 2 page write up on the car.
Old 11-09-2002, 03:59 PM   #11
dirtydog
AF Regular

i didnt like how they made the race seem like it lasted 10 minutes. its a ten second race (so they say in the movie), and on screen it was like they drove from LA to Mexico.
dirtydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 04:09 PM   #12
Street Reeper
AF Newbie

A couple of other things, when they got the guy off the truck the chick driving the car just sat their driving next to the Semi (I would throw on the brakes/ speed up, if somewhere shooting at me)
Also after the truck ran them off the road all of a sudden they are all out of the car and about 100 yards away from it in a field.
Then the guy radios for care flight, explaining that the victim is suffering from a gun shot wound, and no cops show up?

The most over acted and worst line of the movie, Ja Rule - "it's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car, better learn that."

FAF = Dumb

Will I go see the next one?

Yes - I still love cars
Yes - I want to see how much they'll botch this one up too
:frog:
Street Reeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 06:21 PM   #13
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by Street Reeper
A couple of other things, when they got the guy off the truck the chick driving the car just sat their driving next to the Semi (I would throw on the brakes/ speed up, if somewhere shooting at me)
Also after the truck ran them off the road all of a sudden they are all out of the car and about 100 yards away from it in a field.
Then the guy radios for care flight, explaining that the victim is suffering from a gun shot wound, and no cops show up?

The most over acted and worst line of the movie, Ja Rule - "it's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car, better learn that."

FAF = Dumb

Will I go see the next one?

Yes - I still love cars
Yes - I want to see how much they'll botch this one up too
:frog:
Street Reeper>man I just luv that name, anyway you're right about that dumb a$$ line by Ja Rule and they made everyone in that movie look stupid in some form or fashion, I just wish they could come up with a storyline that we all can relate to that is a lil more realistic. Maybe if they just went out on the streets and actually taped some actual street races and then went to the tracks for some heads up racing. Maybe show it being all about modifying and racing mostly track and some streetracing as well, throw in some banging females and some bad a$$ rides, who knows.:smoker:
bk2kmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2002, 12:20 PM   #14
Paonessa
AF Fanatic

that kid shoulda hooked up that lightning he was driving for the auto parts place. instead he just got mad and ran it into a curb.
Old 11-13-2002, 12:42 PM   #15
MaxRX7
AF Enthusiast

that movie should earn "Best comedy of the year" !!

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35