Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Skyline | Skyline GT-R | Stagea | Laurel
Skyline | Skyline GT-R | Stagea | Laurel Starting with the Prince Skyline in the 50's. The Nissan Skyline brand is at the forefront of the Japanese performance. The later generations are the R30, R31, R32, R33, and R34. Forum also includes the station wagon Stagea, and the Laurel built on the same platform.
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-21-2004, 08:20 AM   #16
Enterthestagea
AF Newbie

OOOOHhhh yeeh! Definitely have that site in my fav's. Sounds like a lot of effort changing the whole front guards, etc. What about just replacing the black plastic centre piece in grille with mesh and a dif front bar? Not as good as GT-R look I know but could have an effect you might've seen more of than in Aust.
Old 04-21-2004, 08:45 AM   #17
nickdadick
AF Newbie

There are some companys that make after market center pieces. I'll see what I can find. One that I saw had the 1997 head lights(with built in fog lights) and the 1999 center(with fog lamps). That looked good. But I think the guy had to cut some out of the center to make it fit. I think I saw one that looked like the R33 GT-R center. There is an eye brow kit that goes over the top of the head lights(strickly appearance) and makes it look sleeker.

Later Dudes.

Old 04-26-2004, 06:37 AM   #18
jwooman
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to jwooman
Re: New Stagea?

I just got someone help me on the aero kits, but without the front grill and rear upper wing.

Are you sure 18x8.5 with +20 and 255 rubber will not rub the rear finder? Oh, one question, is the 18 x 8.5j means 8.5"? If yes, I can go 18 x 9 with +28~+32 offset, right?