Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > AF Radio
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
AF Radio Listen to our own online radio while browsing the forums!
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-03-2004, 08:44 PM   #1
myeclipseisnicer
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to myeclipseisnicer
Any type of music u want they have.

hey since u guys have winamp to listen to af radio which is cool and all, but sometimes like right now im in the mood to listen to some trance and i dont feel like waiting till the time for trance is to come up so i went to shoutcast.com in the search u put what u want to listen and a whole bunch will pop up click and listen, hot!
Old 01-03-2004, 08:49 PM   #2
Scot - SJIRadio
AF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Scot - SJIRadio Send a message via AIM to Scot - SJIRadio Send a message via Yahoo to Scot - SJIRadio
Re: Any type of music u want they have.

Just email Requests@SJIRadio.com and we'll spin what your looking for in most cases