Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Fabrication & Tools > Scanners and Diagnostic Tools
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Scanners and Diagnostic Tools Discussions about Scanners/Diagnostic Tools such as the MT-2500, Snap On and other.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 06:08 PM   #1
octrans
AF Newbie

laptop scaners

i own a shop and am getting ready to buy a laptop scaner where you put softwhere on your laptop and scan cars that whay i was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with any of the companys i have a list of a couple out there so you can ask around a little

actia makes the passthru+ xs there web site is actiaus.com
blue streak electronics makes the bse-2534 global programmer bsecorp.com
eepod makes the mcs1 eepod.com
drew diagnostics makes the universal reprogrammer easediagnostics.com
snap-opn makes the pass thru pro snapon.com
and vetronix makes the e6510 flasher vetronix.com

please let me know any good or bad abought theses companys and i do not want to go with any of the scaners that r just scaneres i want to use a laptop please i have already done alot of reserch dont waist my time or yours
octrans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:09 PM   #2
sharpnshine
AF Newbie

Re: laptop scaners

Just wondering if you ever decided on a laptop Scan Tool? If so what one did yuo go with and how has the experience been? Thanks.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:45 PM   #3
CINELLImotorsports
AF Newbie

Re: laptop scaners

Quote:
Originally Posted by octrans View Post
i own a shop and am getting ready to buy a laptop scaner where you put softwhere on your laptop and scan cars that whay i was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with any of the companys i have a list of a couple out there so you can ask around a little

actia makes the passthru+ xs there web site is actiaus.com
blue streak electronics makes the bse-2534 global programmer bsecorp.com
eepod makes the mcs1 eepod.com
drew diagnostics makes the universal reprogrammer easediagnostics.com
snap-opn makes the pass thru pro snapon.com
and vetronix makes the e6510 flasher vetronix.com

please let me know any good or bad abought theses companys and i do not want to go with any of the scaners that r just scaneres i want to use a laptop please i have already done alot of reserch dont waist my time or yours
Is the shop going to specialize in a certain type of vehicle? Or is it just general repairs? I can put together a number of different scan tool packages if you're still in the market for one. If your looking Dealer Scanner.. I can build you those, or if you want a really nice all around system, I can do those.. also Alldata / Mitchell OnDemand packages..... PM me if you need anything .. I also offer a service for technical assistance if one of your mechanics gets in over their heads or you just need a second opinion.
CINELLImotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Fabrication & Tools > Scanners and Diagnostic Tools