Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-20-2021, 06:12 PM   #1
MaldonadoCrash
AF Newbie

I sold my first car and I’m heartbroken

Hey guys, yesterday I have sold my first car which was a manual 96’ 1.6 Honda Civic that loved so much and had so many great memories with it.

It did not have ABS and was on shitty tyres when I got it so it almost got us both killed in the wet but I managed to save her at the time.

So many memories, so much fun that I had with the car, I felt so connected to it as it was a part of me.
It might feel odd for some of you guys but I’m sure that real car enthusiasts like me will understand.

It was on lowered springs and had such a character to it that even all my friends were connected to it. It was a death machine with no airbags ABS or any safety feature other than seatbelts, but I also felt so safe driving it fast and learning to drive on it.

Learning how to shift, rev-match, double clutch and heel& toe all thanks to the same old car that ran perfectly fine and had me smiling every time I switched the key into the start position knowing I’m going to enjoy this one. The door was crappy and squeaky, the shifter was loose as fk, synchros were shot but I still loved it so much..
I just hope her current owner will enjoy her as much as I did, and that he won’t wreck her...
Cheers boys. 😔
MaldonadoCrash is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General